chapter 6

" After the whole ordeal Tony came clean about using the Scepter to make Ultron. Obviously Thor and Nathen was not happy one little bit. Now they have to find the Scepter again. The next day they formed a plan and found Ultron"

Ultron: Stark is a disease! Don't compare me to Stark!

Tony: Aww Junior, your gonna break your old man heart.

Ultron: if I had to.

" While they were talking Clint and Natasha was stalking them, while Nathen was in the shadow dimension watching from within the dark. He saw Wanda as he was wondering what she was doing. Maybe she was staying with with her brother"

Tony: you must be Wanda, Nathen couldn't stop talking about you.

Wanda: I'm sure, He asked me not to kill you. Seeing as he hates you, but respect you somewhat. But he didn't say anything about hurting you.

" Nathen and Natasha kinda smirk at that one. Pietro walked up to talk reminded Tony about his past life. The cap being a boy scout talked righteous
again"

Ultron: Captain America, God's righteous man. Pretending that you can live without war, if I could physically throw up in my mouth I would.

Thor: if you believe in peace then let us keep it

( stop at 3:40)

Ultron: you know  the Vibranium is getting away.

Tony: nice try, but you're not going anywhere.

Ultron: Ofcourse not, cause I'm already there. Don't worry you'll catch on. But first, you might want to catch Dr. Banner.

" in frustration Tony Destroyed Ultron body and flies off. Inside the ship Nathen runs up to Natasha and Clint"

Nathen: She got Nat too?

Clint: she got everyone, minus you, me and Tony.

Tony: [ Natasha, I can really use a lullaby right about now]

Clint: That's not gonna happen anytime soon. Almost the whole team is down. Nathen is your only backup.

Tony: I'm calling in veronica, get here soon Nathen.

" While Tony was bringing Down hulk buster, Nathen blacken the entire sky as a skull formed and shot out 3 dark clouds that hit hulk.

Hulk stood up from the rubble and saw that it was monstrous creature that was taller than hulk.

Nathen: STAY DOWN, I WON'T TELL YOU A SECOND TIME.

"Hulk was furious at the creature and charged at him only for a cage to drop on him"

Nathen: YOU TOOK YOUR SWEET ASS TIME.

Tony: yeah, well I'm here now. Like the new look. We have to knock him out.

( just imagine Nathen was fighting with Tony landing a few haymaker and the sky was dark)

" After the fight Clint, Nathen and Tony help the other on the Quintjet. Nathen was holding Natasha close as she was the most shook"

Maria: the news is loving you guys, there is official arrest on Banner. How is everyone?

Clint: They are a bit shaken up, Nat got the worst of it. Nathen comforting her the best he can.

Maria: So, where are you guys gonna go?

Clint: Safe house.