chapter 5

Clint: its a  trick.

Thor its much more than that

( stop at 1:35)

Natasha: babe why don't you give it a try.

Nathen: you sure, ne a primordial of darkness is worthy?

Thor: you'll never know until you try.

" as Nathen got up to lift the hammer the sky outside darkened some. Nathen gripped the handle, with a good pull he was able to lift the hammer"

Thor: You are worthy.

Tony: all differences to the man who would be king, its rigged.

Clint: You bet your ass

Maria: Steve, he said a bad language word.

Steve: did you tell everyone about that?

Nathen: I did.

Tony: The hammer is encrypted, thos whoever's got Thor's fingerprints or is a primordial being is the correct meaning.

Thor: yes, Stark that is a very intriguing theory. But I have a simpler one.

" Nathen tossed him the hammett as casually flipped it"

Thor: unlike Nathen, your all not worthy.

" everyone begins to laugh until a loud screeching sound echoed in their ears"

???: no, how can any of you be worthy, your all killers.

Steve: Stark.

Tony: Jarvis.

???: I'm sorry, I was asleep or at least I was. Had to kill the other guy, he was a good guy.

Nathen: you've killed someone?

???: Would've been my first call, but out in the real world we face with ugly choices.

Thor: who sent you?

[ I see a suit of armor around the world]

Bruce: Ultron.

Ultron: in the flesh, figural speaking.

" Thor gripped his hammer tightly as Natasha and Maria ready their guns. Nathen summoned his sword from his back"

Ultron: I'm on a mission.

Natasha: what mission?

Ultron: Peace of our time.

" The boom, 7 bot came out from the wall. Steve was tackled away by one. Thor instantly destroyed one that was coming towards him. Nathen sliced three of them in quick session"

Thor: I'll shall have words with Stark!

Nathen: same here, go cover cho.

" The fight was near its end Nathen saw Captain shield and tossed it to him"

Nathen: Steve! Heads up!

" Steve caught the shield and and used the momentum to throw it at the last bot"

Ultron: That was dramatic. I'm sorry, I know you mean well. I just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. Their is only one path to peace, The Avengers Destruction.

" Nathen had enough and sliced up the bot"

Ultron: I had strings..., but now I'm free.

"Nathen turned to Tony with pissed off look in eye that promised enternal pain:

Nathan: Tony, you better star explaining why you made a rouge A.I