Three

Frieza's POV

                       Bright lights beam down on me and I lightly wince. It no longer hurts to move which I'm rather confused about but it is replaced with unyielding fear and disgust when my eyes adjust to the sight around me. The monkey! He's here alongside... a blue-haired woman? Where the hell am I?

Words are unable to reach my mouth as I sit up, oogling them warily. While this intense stare down between the primate and I is going on, I remember vaguely him telling me he'd bring me back to his planet before I lost consciousness.

Shit.

I'm unsure how to feel and, again, what to say.

"Frieza."

I involuntary shudder, gaze still in a downcast manner. Why does my name sound like that coming off of his blasted tongue? It's a mixture of my stomach twisting into knots and my body catching fire. Sickening yet invigorating.

"I need you to look at me." Clenched jaw and all, I will myself to follow his order. "This is Earth. I've asked Bulma to heal your injuries on the pretense that you won't destroy this planet nor harm any of its inhabitants. "

I scoff audibly, this arrogant monkey. "I do as I please."

My livid response spews from me and I watch as his eyes narrow, becoming ablaze with a fiery red. It's more or less the same look he had when I killed his precious bald friend.

"Try it and see what happens. Remember that the only reason you're breathing is because of me."

Hmph.

Satisfied that I have no smart aleck comeback, he continues his noble hero speech.

"The spaceship needs about a week to refuel. Until that time comes, you're free to go wherever you wish. Just know if you cause any harm to the people on this planet, I will find you and it won't be pretty."

An entire week on this dreadful planet. What a preposterous notion, I think I'm going to be sick.

An unwelcome thought jabs me in the midst of pondering other options. If this Saiyan dropped me off at my homeplanet, I'd never hear the end of it from my overbearing father and brother. They might even disown me.

Though I could simply take over another planet, that won't stop Mr. Save The Innocent from finding me and us repeating this cycle all over again. No. I need to play this smart.

I stand from the makeshift bed, noticing only now that the blue-haired woman is cowering behind him. "Is that all, Saiyan? Can I leave now?"

Before he can respond, a small runt appears from the hall. The simian's offspring, standing there boldly almost as if he is offended by my mere existence. I shoot him a crude smirk.

"Dad, you can't do this! He is going to kill everyone on Earth. You see what he did to the Namekians, to Dende!" His insignificant voice shakes with venom, one that I don't take too kindly to.

"Would you like to join him, brat?" I snarl. Immediately, the gentle ape is towering over me. For the first time in my life, I feel small and those grim feelings are back. "I thought I made myself clear. You will not harm anyone, Frieza. Got it?" Without breaking eye contact with me he adds, "Gohan, we'll talk about this later. I promise."

There's a strange silence that drapes over this room for a beat, seemingly to prepare everyone including myself for what this man is about to say.

"No one will be leaving. For the next week, we all will be staying here."