One

I'm backkk! 😅💫 This first chapter is a little short, please forgive me for that but they will get longer as the story progresses.

---'----

                   "Pathetic." I find myself grunting at the fallen tyrant who is in my arms, cradling his most likely broken nose. "Put me down, isolant monkey!" He struggles against me all in vain really, as I roll my eyes and press him tighter to my chest.

"Quiet. You are in no place to be giving me demands."

He hisses but says nothing further. "You should've just let him go when I said. Then you wouldn't be in any pain." Though honestly, I wasn't sure why I was helping this monster. He didn't deserve it, not after everything he had done.

I had just... felt so bad, seeing him that way. It was the strangest thing, first I was minutes away from ending his life and now I'm carrying him back to his ship to get him medical attention.

"If you try to kick me while we are up in the air, I will drop you with no hesitation. You got it? Don't try it." I don't wait for a response as I take flight, landing in front of the spacecraft mere minutes later.

The halls are still littered with the many corpses of his men, most of them probably killed at his hand. I ignore the sharp pang of guilt I feel at my actions, stepping over them. I was helping the same person who had so coldheartedly killed my best friend after I had begged him not to. Not only that, but he was also responsible for the unnecessary genocide of the most non-violent species I had ever heard of. And my own...

I must be out of my mind.

"I know that there is another healing chamber besides the one I blew up. Where is it?" Surprisingly, he weakly points in the direction I need to go in without a fuss. When I get to that one, however, I see that there is a similar basketball sized hole that has rendered it ineffective.

"Shit..." I curse, realizing what has happened. Vegeta. I nearly forgot that he, in his words, 'kinda broke it.'

"Just leave me here to die. I didn't ask for your help and I certainly do not need it."

"Stop being dramatic. If you were close to knocking on death's door, you would have already been dead. Your injuries aren't that bad. Lucky you." Though he's in better condition than he claims, most if not all of his bones are shattered. He needs to get help but there is nothing I can do for him if we stay here.

There's only one more option left and I know that it's going to cause a new level of hell for everyone yet my mouth moves faster than my brain.

"We're going to Earth."