Chapter Six: Playing Dumb

dream-scape
**Nieve's P.O.V.**

"You're so beautiful Eve...." His velveteen voice seemed to fill my ears, his figure standing a little ways away from me. The skies were set with oranges and yellows, the air was clean and unpolluted. There were more trees here than I could even bear to count, I knew exactly where we were.

my actual home....the hollow earth...

I sat forward rising out of the hot spring, my brown yet scaly skin, bare for him to see. His golden gaze seemed to flare as he took in my appearance, unruly thoughts roaming around in his mind.

breathtaking... Beautiful...mine

He climbed into the hot spring with me, disregarding the fact that his clothes were now soaked, and took me into his arms, lifting me to wrap my bare legs around his hips. He made sure that I was in a position so I could feel how aroused he had become, his eyes turning black.

"Feel how much you excite me, Eve... " he practically purred, running his cold alabaster hands up my soaked back, rocking his hips into my own.

The movement of his gyrating hips caused my back to arch, a breathy moan escaping my parted lips. His member wasn't physically touching me and I felt a throb in my lower heat that made my toes curl. I couldn't control it then, a deep vibrating growl passed through my parted lips, my teeth elongating as the dragon in me began to take over.

I curled my fingers into his hair and turned my silvery serpentine gaze on him, moaning yet again. "Eddie..." My voice came out coarse and deep, feeling my eyes roll back into my head, the friction of his movements brushing up against my clit, causing me to squirt a whole mess over him and into the hot spring.

"Take me already...." I whined, grinding against him, frustrated that he decided that it was wise to tease me.

Before he could utter anything else to me, I awoke with a yelp, leaping out of the water that had long ago lost its warmth

I had to have been in the bath for a long while, I could practically hear bird song as dawn began to break the sky.

"What the unholy fucking hell did I just dream about....?" I've never had lust-felt dreams before, in fact, I didn't even dream at all. The first thing I get bombarded with was the fact that I climax from Edward dry humping my clitoris.

The heat in my face began to flare and grow as well as spread, my body trembling as I got out of the water and walked into my room to dry my skin.

disco ball is a dangerous man....

I was well aware that I had forgotten something, but the dream helped me remember. Since I've found my mate... I was going to go into heat..... Which meant suffering from his mental screams, which also meant... More pain for me.

Well fuck!

*************
**Edward's P.O.V.**
*************

Bella proceeded to whine all day about how it wasn't fair that I chose someone else over her, I tuned her out like I would tune out Rose every day.

"Edward, are you even listening?" She frowned, stand in front of me with her arms crossed over her chest. I just walked around her as if she wasn't even there.

"Ohhh--hooo! Burn!" Emmett chuckled, sitting on the couch in the living room watching our whole confrontation. "Emmett... You're not helping." I turned my irritating glare in his direction, watching his hands fly up in a much surrendering motion.

I couldn't explain the rush of emotions Nieve made me feel, all I could tell was that every fiber of my being was lit alight like a live wire.  I walked out nto the balcony and started across our lawn towards the trees and river, listening for the one person that could bring my peace.

"Edward, I'm talking to you!" Bella snapped placing her hand on my shoulder to gain my attention as always. With a sigh I turned to her, my expression worn and tired and I watched go on in exasperation about whatever nonsense she felt that I didn't care about.

I looked over to Emmett who happened to be watching the entire spectacle with a Cheshire grin on his face, he had even found some 3D glasses to put on and had a bag of popcorn, stuffing his face with it. I watched in satisfaction as he immediately choked it right back up with a regretful expression, shaking his head with a cough.

"When your done making a fool of yourself Emmett, can you take her away please?" I groaned as Bella began fuming and throwing a childish tantrum.

Rosalie appeared with a deviant smirk, grabbing Bella by the back of her shirt and tossing her over the balcony.

"ROSE!" Esme shouted, bewilderment changing her normal serene expression, scolding her. "You KNOW BETTER! EMMETT, CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!" she stood there fuming as he got up with a sheepish smile to clean up the popcorn. Before Rose walked away, she winked.

"You're welcome, Eddie boy." She laughed as I swore in irritation. Emmett's booming laughter traveled from in the living room as I hung my head.

"Annoying."

I decided to do what I should have done earlier, I made my way in the direction I knew my mate would be, leaving the chaos behind for a while.

****

I found myself standing in front of a pretty decently built brick house, that was exactly two stories. All of the windows from what I could see were closed except for one that had curtains billowing softly from the midnight breeze. I could hear her abnormal slow beating heart and her soft breathing. I was overcome with a dangerous urge, and suddenly I found myself standing at the foot of her bed, watching her squirm in what looked to be an intense dream.

If only I could see what you were dreaming.

It made me remember what Nieve had told me about her connection to my mind and how she could hear me calling to her, my mind drifting until I began to see the images; sights, noises, smells, and colors filled my vision and I watched in astonishment as I was pulled into a dream she was having.

....why is she...---

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I had to cover my mouth to keep any growls a bay. At the moment in a very risque dream, she was having the orgasm of her life. The dream persona of me that she created for herself was invading a warmth that I had yet to touch.

I was hearing a voice that I had yet to hear from her both mentally and physically, it was the first time I've ever jumped out of someone's room window so fast. I was still connected to her mind so I made no effort to grab the tree branch to stop me from falling, yet I made contact with the concrete.

With a booming crash, my cold flesh met the cold earth and I stayed there, screaming at myself mentally as I heard her voice ring out again. Without a second thought, I ran away with a thunderous growl, fighting the urge, the desire to take her while she slept.