Chapter Seventeen: Unruly Love

So...

I mean...

I did have an orgasm, but the following situation snapped me out of the Horny atmosphere. After Emmy came barging from the game of Hiding and seak, he left in a screaming fit, causing both me and Edward to laugh hysterically at his antics.

A day with Emmett doesn't get boring, I can tell you that much.

I climbed down out of Edward's arms with a slight smile, rolling my eyes. " I was saved by the Emmy." I snorted, stepping out of the water with Eddie close behind. His musical laughter filled the steamy clearing, grasping my hand in his own. " Alice is calling. She says that everyone wants to hear about your family." His other hand reached up to lightly trail down my care back, causing me to shiver.

"But... I'm leaning towards wanting to make you scream..." He kissed my shoulder while handing me the cotton dress. "Alice won't like that." I frowned slightly, taking the dress from him and sliding it on quickly. I took off in the direction of my home with him right next to me, his hold on my hand never leaving.

*******

"Eveie, what took you and Edward so long?" Alice was out my front door; her head tilted as she gave a small yet innocent smile. I already knew she knew

"I think you already know that answer, Alice." I groaned, darting past her and into the house; I knew Eddie wasn't going to hear the end of it from her or Emmett, for that matter.

"Maybe, maybe not." She called after me with a giggle, casing Emmett to groan. "Please don't Pollut the house; I don't wanna suffice!" Emmy pleased with a genuinely fearful expression. I just rolled my eyes and walked over, smacking him in the head. "Oh my God, Emmy, shut up."

"Ouch, Jeez fire-breather," he winced, holding his head.

"So my family, yeah, they're dead, and I don't wanna talk about it, maybe another time Alice." I looked in her direction, and she glanced at Edward before going upstairs. "There's food around for you to hunt," I mumbled, knowing they'd hear me; I didn't look back to see her giving a sad pout sitting in Jaspers lap.

I was exhausted from the change and the flight here, all I truly wanted to do was sleep and possibly rape Eddie boy but whatever.

When Edward entered, he silently closed the door behind him, staring intently at the picture above my bed. He was silent for a long while before he glanced at me. " I know this is going to sound unsettling, but I recognize one person from the photo. " he seemed bothered, but I didn't understand why.

When he said he recognized someone, I stilled completely before slowly turning towards him. I stared at him like he was a little crazy and frowned. "That's impossible; they're all dead," I whispered, my lips falling into a thin hard line.

He then walked closer to the picture and pointed at Kles'Akei, my eyes widening. When my eyes cut to him, he was already studying my face as I processed the information.

What I believed was starting to crumble away to hope; I hope it wasn't false.

"Where did you see Akei?" My lips trembled as the question left them, my eyes. Putting from the tears that wanted to fall.

He rubbed the back of his neck, and his eyes grew distant. I could see it in his face that he knew I wasn't going to like it. 

"The year Twenty sixteen. I was in Indonesia with Bella.  It was my last attempt to try and make our relationship work, but in the end, you know how that ended. The sun was setting on an abandoned beach where I happened to be to get away from Bella's Antics." He crossed his arms across his chest and leaned against the wall, staring at me. It was when I noticed how uncharacteristically quiet it was downstairs. I then started to wonder if Alice bringing up my family was purposeful.

" She was sitting there with this troubled look on her face; I kept hearing from her mind that she failed. It was on repeat. When I reached deeper, I could hear clearly. It was when I realized that she was another supernatural creature but also old." I nodded my head as I listened to him if only he knew.

"I asked her why she felt like she failed, and she didn't hesitate to answer. She said that she and her family were looking for someone, a sister they lost and couldn't find. When her eyes stared into mine, I saw the void of space. She then smiled and grabbed my hand, and squeezed. Saying that 'it wouldn't be too long now, that she had the feeling she'd find the friend she lost.' I realize now; she was talking about you." When his eyes met mine, I saw a mixture of sadness and happiness, though I was stunned. I spent billions of fucking years thinking they were gone, only now I was starting to feel the warm caresses of hope.

"I don't think your family is dead, Nieve... I think something happened when you came here. It may be why you can't feel them, as you say. " he stared at me, and I immediately knew that there was something else he wasn't telling me.

"Edward... There's something else, isn't there....?" He grew quiet and looked away, folding his hands in his lap. I walked over until I was standing in front of him, waiting.

"The reason why Alice wanted to know about your family is that she saw the picture too....and a Vision came out of it. The past and the future. She saw your Akei and a bunch of others headed to Forks..." Myles gave out as I heard the news, falling slump against him, his arms catching with a look of alarm on his face.

"Eve? Nieve, What's wrong?" He gently shook me, noticing that my eyes were open, but I wasn't blinking. I could feel the others breeze to the room, one of them being Carlise. "Edward, what seems to be the problem?" I felt his hand on my head, and he checked for anything to be wrong, but I swayed limply in Eddie's arms from the shock.

My family...

They were alive...

"I think it's just a little shock; just lay her down, Edward. I think she'll be fine." Carlisle instructed, my back meeting my blankets.

"Alice, what if she----"

"Edward, it's okay. You don't need to be a worrying wort; comfort her until she comes around... From what I saw... She spent hundreds and hundreds of plus years accepting that she was alone in the world. I'm sure she's very thankful..."

My eyes managed to fall close, falling unconscious.