Chapter 6: Forging From Crystal White (Rewritten)

June 24, 2024 Aincrad, Floor: 60
No one's Pov

Monarch came to where the meeting spot with Koharu to discuss about something once they got there, the two spotted Kirito.

As Monarch tells Koharu that he has to discuss something with Kirito, which she head out to town and shop.

Monarch: Hey Kirito, got your message what do you want to talk about.

Kirito: Hey Monarch glad you came, few days ago I found something.

Monarch: Something of what exactly?

Kirito: A Unique Skill.

Monarch was surprised.

Monarch: A Unique Skill you have one too?

Kirito: You too have one as well?!

Monarch: what's yours?

Kirito: Duel Whelding.

Monarch: Mine's similar to yours, but it's different.

Kirito: What's make yours different from mine, that allows you to weld two swords.

Monarch: I don't know, I guess I have to use it to find out.

Kirito: Do you remember anything special to obtain it?

Monarch: No, not for what I know of.

Kirito: How do you think we got them?

Monarch: I got no idea. But I do know if word got out that we both had a unique skill that no one could get it'll be a repeat of floor one backlash.

Kirito: I agree but it doesn't mean we can't use them they will come in handy in a situation of life or death.

Monarch: Which means we're going need new swords.

Kirito: We can get them custom made.

Monarch: Custom made?

Kirito: Yup, Asuna recommend me a blacksmith on floor 48 she goes to.

Monarch: Alright, let's go there.

Kirito: But I got to participate to the boss raid that's happening on this floor, can you commission your order with mine's. And one last question, seriously you're taking the colors of my looks?

Monarch: Looks aren't based on your title given that you're the Black swordsman.
Titles are based on the actions of how you become of them, sure your style stand out for example. Plus I like the colors Black and gold they seem to suit me. Anyways I'll go get Koharu and then head to floor 48.

They parted ways having Kirito gone to the boss fight and Monarch with Koharu headed to floor 48 blacksmith.

Timeskip Floor 48 Lindas

Upon reaching to floor 48 and the blacksmith Monarch walked in.

Monarch: Hello anyone here, is this place open Liz?

Just then a girl with pink hair, with the same color eyes of her hair and wearing a red dress came out from the back.