Thomas→ Her Little Puppet

Y'know, I think I might hate this job.

There was the promise of retaliation and infiltration. They weren't lies, I just didn't realize how boring it would all be.

Between the sociopaths and the psychopaths, I can't decide who I hate working with more.

Or, if neither, you get the emotionally challenged ones.

Their behavior is 'will they, or won't they?'

Will they work with you to achieve your goals, whether they be death or life?

Or, won't they?

Instead, will they claim your goals as disgusting, pitiful, or impossible for them to compile to?

Abandoning or betraying you at the most critical time?

They are annoying, for sure. Maybe not the worse though.

The worst, categorized in each way, I'd say is her.

That b*itch who never fails to step on my reputation and career. She flaunts her privileges so naturally, I doubt she even knows how arrogant she is.

She's worse. Definitely.
.
.
.
.
.

"AGENT 28149!"

The f*ck? Today's my day off.

"Operation ###-## is at it's climax. The team leaders organized and discussed follow-through. Agent Lofn dictated your cooperation as necessary for continuation. No objections, ##### has cleared your jobs. Here is your identification and mission file!"

Lofn!

Out of anyone, It had to be her.

I can already guess my role in this job...

Once again
Her Little Puppet