Sun beamed into the through the glass light illuminating the room

Sun beamed into the through the glass light illuminating the room. Y/n sat up from the bed and rubbed her eyes while yawning, afterwards glancing around the empty room. The hum of wind and the sounds of birds chirping in the distance was an all to familiar sound to the girl.

The house must be empty, I wonder where they all are. she thought and stood up, brushing off the black jumper she had draped over her for the past few days, thankful she had washed it yesterday. Y/N fixed her brown hair (into a ponytail) and opened her chest.

She pulled the sword sheath from the chest and placed it over her back and reached in the chest for a sword, she pulled out the glowing purple sword with an uncertain look. Reluctantly she slid it into its sheath and packed her bags.

"Hey, hey- who're you?" an unfamiliar voice spoke behind her and Y/n jumped, her head turning towards him in an instant. The male had tan skin, brown hair and light purple eyes.

His eyes were wide as he stared at the girl, trying to process before he drew his glowing netherite sword from behind his back. "You're stealing aren't you?" his gaze grew sharper with sudden aggression and as Y/n stood and went to speak he ran forward and swiped the sword at her.

Y/N pulled her own sword out and blocked his sword with a scraping noise as the two blades met. "h-hang on! Y/N exclaimed but he clenched his jaw and pushed the sword with more force against the other, locking them together as the force met. The purpled eyes boy glanced downwards and kicked his foot into her ankle causing her force to falt and with a push backwards, she had fallen backwards with the sword pointed directly at her neck.

"I know you're stealing, that's Dream's sword."

"What's going on?" another voice spoke from the doorway and Y/N and the mystery male looked over. There stood Sapnap, George, Dream and Bad.

"I found this girl stealing, she was going through the chest." the purple eyes male told them, glaring back down in her direction. Dream shook his head. "No, Purpled- that is Y/N, we've been letting her stay here for the past day or so."

Purpled's eyes widen and he retracted the sword and slid it back into the sheath and picking up her sword. "You gave her your sword?"

Dream nodded as Purpled extended his hand to pull her back onto her feet and she took it, standing and taking the sword back off the brown-haired male and put it away.

Sapnap approached and patted his friend's shoulder. "This is Purpled- Purpled this is Y/N- she's uhm, Wilbur's little sister."

Purple blinked at Sapnap then at the girl. "Why'd you offer to keep her here if she was Wilbur's sister?" he asked. Dream shrugged as he walked past them and took some stuff the bag he had slung over his shoulder and putting it into a chest. "We only found out yesterday night."

Purpled only clicked his tongue and looked back over at Y/N who looked up at Sapnap. "I've got all my stuff ready, I just wanna get Ghost."

Sapnap nodded. "You go get em, i'll take your bag out the front." he picked up the bags and walked out, Purpled following him. Y/N headed out to where Ghost was and as she approached the horse it neighed happily, not seeing her for a while.

"Hey, Ghost- how're you?" she patted his black and white neck with a smiled and jumped onto his back, riding him around until they reached the front. Sapnap handed the bag up to you and you attached it to the saddle.

"So, you're leaving for L'manberg right?" Purpled asked and Y/N nodded at him. "Right," he muttered and glanced over as George, Dream and Bad approached. "So you definitely made your decision?" Bad asked her with a sad smiled.

Y/N nodded with a sigh. "I really owe it to Wilbur, anyways- thanks for letting me stay and treating me well. I really appreciate it." she nodded at each of them with a smile. "I'll see you guys...tomorrow," she said her voice shaking a bit at the end and Dream nodded at her with a smile. "See you." he waved and the rest of them did the same.

Ghost headed off, starting at the slow speed before picking up as they ran up the path towards L'manberg's split path. Y/N patted Ghost's neck, smiling happily as a sense of happiness swarmed through her. I did it, I got away and I found Wilbur!

Ghost neighed at her and slowed his pace as Y/N pulled the reigns slightly as they reached Tommy's house and hopped off Ghost, deciding to look inside the cave-like house in the hill. Inside, Y/N saw three chests stacked on top of each other, some furnaces and glowing black chest and a door towards the back. She pushed the door open and found nothing inside but a jukebox.

Y/N recoiled from the house and hopped back onto Ghost who continued down the path and towards the walls of L'manberg. She peeked through the gate to see Tommy and Tubbo fighting each other with wooden swords while the others watched them. As they approached they looked up and the two boys stopped fighting and hurried over. "Y/n, you're back! I knew you'd come back." the brunette grinned while Tommy was looking at the horse. "That horse looks so cool, I want a horse," he muttered and reached out towards Ghost and he huffed at the blond boy, making him flinch a little.

Y/N hopped off Ghost and adjusted the reigns so he could go wherever he wanted without getting caught and he happily headed towards the grass and began to graze away. "Y/N, glad you came back." Wilbur smiled at his sister.

"Of course." she nodded to him then looked over at the two boys holding wooden swords. "What're you guys doing?"

"Oh- right! Me and Tubbo were practising our sword fighting and I'm winning!" Tommy told her and then swung his sword at the unsuspecting boy who jumped back, narrowly avoiding it. "Oh- you- Tommy!" Tubbo exclaimed, jumping back into the fight.

Y/N chuckled and followed Wilbur to the seats they were sitting on to watch. "You got back safe right?" Wilbur asked her, referring to the night before. "Oh, yes- I got back safe though I got a scare after I woke up."

"Hm?" Wilbur hummed questioningly. "I ran into this person named Purpled, he thought I was stealing and fought me- Dream showed up in time before he did anything though so I'm all good."

"YEEEEAAHHHH SUCK IT TUBBO" Tommy suddenly shouted as Tubbo fell back, Tommy holding both of the swords in his hands. "Tommy, I said fair fights," Wilbur called over and Tommy grinned at him. "There are no fair fights in war Wil, after all have you seen who we're up against?"

Tommy helped Tubbo up as Wilbur went silent, deciding against replying and looked over at Y/N. "hey, are you good with a sword?"