¹³

Tommy crouched infront if his best friend, his face contorted into a look of horror

Tommy crouched infront if his best friend, his face contorted into a look of horror. "Tubbo? Tubbo?" he called to the boy.

Tubbo didn't reply.

Y/N looked over at the two with a worried face. "Tommy, check his pulse." she urged him and the blond boy looked confused for a few moments before taking Tubbo's wrist and placing two of his fingers over it and then he sighed in relief. "He's alive,"

"He must've passed out from blood loss," Fundy said, his fox ears pinned back and his eyes glancing towards Wilbur and Y/N. "We need bandages, I had some in my bag but I don't know where my bag went."

Y/N glanced around, noticing her bag was gone aswell. "Did they take the bags?"

"Must've." Wilbur replied, his eyes squinted in pain.

They all went silent again and Tommy stood up, looking down at his bloody hands with a grimace. Fundy pushed himself up and sat beside Tubbo who was was leaning against a chest and a the Blackstone wall, Fundy checked over his wound. "He has a cut on the top of his head, one of his cheek and a stab wound on his side- it's very deep and it's still bleeding." Fundy took off his jacket and tied it around Tubbo's waist. "We need bandages." He repeated.

Y/N sighed, looking over at Wilbur who took his own jacket off to replicate what Fundy has done, Y/N copied and looked up at Tommy, noticing the blond boy was silent.

He was looking at Tubbo with a worried expression, his eyes trailing up the tunnel they had entered through.

"Tommy," Wilbur began quietly and he looked over, Wilbur's eyes were teary and hurt it was clear he was in pain. Y/N could see the tiredness deep in his eyes and his pale face made Y/N think he might pass out soon aswell.

"There is bandages in the chest inside my hto dog van in the bed room, antiseptics are there aswell, you're probably the only one who can walk." Wilbur told him, a pained frown on his face.

Tommy was silent was he stared at Wilbur. "What if they're out there?" he asked.

"Let me come, please I can help." Y/N begged, not daring to look over at Wilbur. "No," Tommy replied, looking down at the brown-haired girl "You're just as hurt as Wilbur and Tubbo,"

Y/N frowned, but said nothing more.

"I can come with you, Tommy," Fundy suggested and stood shakily. The ginger boy hadn't suffered any severe injuries only a cut on the arm by the looks of it, but it was bleeding quite alot.

Tommy frowned at him, looking to Wilbur who a yes or no answer but the male had closed his eyes and was obviously thinking to himself instead focusing on the conversation.

"Sure," Tommy finally replied, and looked over the swords on the ground for his own, picking it up and putting it inside the sheath. Fundy did the same, but using his not dominate arm since it was injured.

Y/N eyed her sword before leaving over to pick it up and drag it across the floor to sit it beside her. "Be safe you two," she said quietly to them, trying not to disturb the other two boys in the room.

Fundy nodded and smiled softly down at her while Tommy was silent, an unreadable expression on his face.

After a few moments they left and Y/N sighed, rubbing sweat off her forehead with her bloody hand which made her grimace. The girl glanced towards Wilbur, he was completly silent and his expression the same as before but his breathing was slowed and she guessed her had probably fallen asleep too and shuffled towards him, checking the wound on his stomach.

Dream sword had pierced through the clothing and had left a puncture wound, it wasn't the deepest but being in such a spot made it a lethal wound and Y/N knew she couldn't do anything to help him until Tommy and Fundy got back so she stood, shaking alittle as she saw the pile of blood that had pooled under her and stained into her l'manberg uniform.

Y/N placed her hand to the wound, applying firm but gentle pressure to it, flinching as it stung terribly and she gritted her teeth, almost biting down on her tongue.

She crouched beside Tubbo, staring at his pale face for a few moments before looking at the wounds he had suffered. As Fundy had said, his most fatal wound was the one on his side, it was deep and still bleeding heavily despite the makeshift bandage and Y/N gulped, taking the jacket from around her waist and cutting a chunk off the sleeve with Dream's sword and placing the same pressure to his wound as she had to her own.

Y/N saw Tubbo squirm and stir awake, instantly hissing in pain as he awoke. "Sorry," she said softly.

Tubbo looked at her with hurting eyes, his eyes trailing down to the wound on his side and instantly looking away.

"What- What happened?" he asked quietly as Y/N placed the cloth to the wound, soaking up the blood.

Y/N saw the confusion in the boy's eyes as she looked up with a sad look and his eyes widen in realization.

Y/N tore her gaze away from his face, not being able to handle the terribly sad look on his face, tears starting to run down his cheeks again. "wh- why would he do this? I-I thought he was one of us," he sobbed.

Y/N sat back, sighing defeatedly. "I don't know, I talked to him when we were on the way to meet with Dream and he was talking about him knowing what he was fighting for but he didn't exactly say what that was,"

"I guess I know now."

Tubbo cried silently, starting to stifled his cries. "i-is wil- Wilbur okay?" he asked, voice breaking.

Y/N nodded, looking over at her brother. "He' s okay for now, I think he passed out- I probably will soon aswell, I'm starting to feel light headed." she replied, taking notice of the feeling- the pain starting to kick in.

"where's Tommy? and Fundy? Are they okay?" Tubbo asked quickly, panicking. "We need medical supplies so they left to get some, someone took our bags."

"Here, press this on your wound firm but not enough to hurt you too much." she ordered him and took her hand of the cloth over his wound, Tubbo grimaced and looked down at the wound, putting his hand on the wound and pressing it firmly, the boy visibly flinched and squinted his eyes shut.

Y/N sat herself in the corner of the room, trying to sit comfortably so she could relax and try and not pass out.

"Y/N, are we going to be okay?" Tubbo asked her quietly and she looked over at him, unsure. "I don't know yet, Tubbo."

Tubbo frowned, watching the girl as she leaned against the wall and seemed to fall asleep.

The brown haired boy ran his free hand through his hair and moved his fringe away from his face. Tubbo looked towards Wilbur for a short time, he didn't look relaxed in his sleep like Y/N did, and it seriously scared him when he looked at the black floor, covered in pools and trails of blood.

Tubbo breathed out shakily and flinched as his wound opened slightly as his chest moved.

The blue eyed boy glanced around the room once more, staring at the button in the middle of the room for a few moments before looking down the dark tunnel that they had left through. "Why didn't they kill us?" he asked himself quietly then shut himself up, hoping Wilbur and Y/N hadn't heard his gulity thought.

hey thanks for reading, if you've enjoyed the story consider following it's free and you can unfollow at anytime. I'm planning to write more stories in the "real life" Minecraft because I really enjoy them.