CH-2

Especially mentioning,

Joshowyamention a user
LavendersxHyacinths
12CHIMMY__LOVE

*********************

I opened my hardly shut eyes, holding into my head as I had a shot on my head, I dunno how did I reach this place. Not so familiar, not so unknown. But I didn't expect this view in front of of me, how disgusting!

??: good morning princess

Y/n: what on the earth are you doing here?

??: you still remember me?

Y/n: I would love to forget that shitty face of yours!

*flashback*

Y/n: leave me alone....Please I beg you, let me go...

V: what makes you come to think of I will leave you?

*end of flashback*

V: oh that. How was last night?*chuckle*

Y/n:  What ? W-what are you talking a-about?

V: what do you think it is?*smirk*

Y/n: Just say me what happened!  Why are you in the same bed as me!*scream*

V: what else can happen in a moment like this?*smirk*

My tears started rolling down my cheek as I heard those from him. I - how can this happen! ? When I was about to speak again...The door opened with a great noise! Revealing him! Why him? Jungkook? His eyes was full of anger? I know but....It didn't fit the fact that I was in the same bed as tae.

Y/n: jun-

I was about to speak when someone busted in again. It was Lisa....

Lisa: y/n!!! Where have you been? We was searching for you all night?! You could have said us that you are going to be with tae either you was going out.?!

Y/n: Lis-

In a second, the door slammed closed by Jungkook heading out of the room.

Lisa: JUNGKOOK!*runs out*

He didn't even give me a chance to speak? But why would he care? Anything is possible to this sin life of mine. I don't deserve even what happened before. He just came in search of my because of Lisa.  Nothing else. Doesn't it hurt to know about this? I really want to change my souls!

My gaze shifted again towards the male sitting on the bed making a cute expression but still!

My tears formed again, I started crying. I felt hopeless among the world. It's so hard to confirm the truth. That it is no one loves me. What can it be anything else than this? I have undergone a curse!

V: YEAH! y/n! Don't cry! nothing happened between us! I just wanted to tease you!  Sorry! Nothing happened believe me!?

Y/n: what really?*wipe off the tears*

For some reason, his cute expression while saying that made me want to trust him. I dunno what the truth as far it is.

(Taehyung POV)

V: look, I found you fainted by the main hall, so I took you here so you can rest. You actually got some fever y/n?

Y/n: no...

V: okay...who is that boy?

Y/n: mm....

V: looks like you love him? Don't you?

Y/n: yes...

V: I think...you should talk to him before his turns out into a real mess y/n, literally by now it is... hurry up...go talk to him!

Y/n: really?

V: jinja y/n I swear you should!*smiled*

Y/n: thank you tae! You are the best! *smile*

V: go go hurry!

Right after my words, she jumped off from the bed and ran out of the room.

*sigh* why does it have you be you y/n?

*flashback*

??: you gotta do this tae.

V: you mean...

??: yes. First you have to get friendly with her...then you have to leave her with her dumb hopes and heart broken*smirk*

V: BUT! why are you doing this?

??: I can't let him go back after this.! All that wants is her! Ruin her to the core!

V:*sigh* fine!

*end of flashback*

Why does it has to be you y/n? My heart doesn't allows me to do this to you. ..am I fallen in love with you? *giggle* I would love if you do the same back....but.....