CH-4

To especially mention,

Joshowya

LavendersxHyacinths

Jiminie_Pabo_Love

sebour

Fact:Ah really joshowya unnie doesn't has patience!

**************

"I am her boyfriend"

I flinched at his voice, It was cold yet...deep. my eyes widen at the same time. Everyone focused on the male behind me, as if a ghost stood behind me, I slowly turned to him. I revealed!

It was on other than Kim tae hyung.

Y/n: what you ar-

I couldn't finish my sentence, he pulled me and smashed his lips on mine. I went blank!

??: how dare you touch her!

A voice interrupted him. And I was pulled towards a muscular chest , by my hand. I am in shook. Some one explain meh~

Cuz I was jeon jungkook! *cough cough*

V: why can't I touch something which belongs to me?*smirk*

Jk: what do you mean!? Let's go y/n!

Then he pulled me inside the deep forest. I heard many of our S.I.H fellows screaming...After a while that all went blank. Only me and jungkook was alone in the deep forest.

Y/n: why di-

Here you go again...I was shocked by his next action. Actions do speak faster than words. He pushed me against the tree and smashed his lips on mine. omg omg! I can't believe that he is kissing me!

What wait no! He is lisa's boyfriend! He can't cheat on her no way!

I gathered all my force and pushed jungkook away. And asked what I wanted to ask. But before that an arm grabbed my hand and pulled me. It was taehyung. But I still wanted to ask jungkook about it

V: let's go y/n!

Y/n: why did you reject me that time jungkook!?

I said in a low voice, still taehyung holding into me. I badly wanted to know what this all is. He kissed me! That should have a meaning! But his answer....

Jk: I....I...I never loved you! I will never love you either!*pissed*

I got shook ×1000. I literally had no words. Why does the fate has to be so confusing.

Y/n: that's it...I got my answer..

V: alright that's enough! Let's go y/n!

I couldn't process anything after that. I felt being dragged away while taehyung's hand was tightening it's grip on mine. Everything seemed slow motion for me.  I couldn't look right forward. Even though in the last moment, I wanted to look at him. I was busy staring at his eyes. No words...jungkook and me was staring at each other blankly. We was doing the same until he got off from my sight.

"I really should Burry this past"