CH-3

To especially mention,
LavendersxHyacinths

Jiminie_Pabo_Love

Joshowya

******

(Y/n POV)

I searched them all over the hotel, I just even took a look at the outside. Mmh hmm. No clue of where the went. From another hand I dunno if my doing is perfect for the moment? Like I am searching for a couple...ahh. ..I dunno hehe*nervous laugh*

Burring my thoughts on its own I reached the place where I thought is the last possible place to expect Lisa and jungkook to be. Lisa's house.

I entered the house without permission or whatever. I searched for both of them like about 15 minutes. No clue even of  footsteps. I screamed her name...

LISAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *pant*

No answer. I thought of  hacking our in Lisa's room. Hurry up let's go my feet!

I reached upstairs with minimum noise and near her room. I don't know why...but I felt so improper to open the door. It's like....I dunno whatever let's open this shit!

I sightly opened the door, this shook in to death! Aa! Why me....

I saw Lisa and jungkook closer to each other. If anyone moves, their lips will touch...It started again.

I covered my mouth with my hand, stopping myself from external ear drum breaking scream that was about to leave my mouth. I zip locked it and closed the door slightly as if nothing happened.

I slowly crawled downstairs.

"I should really stop stalking them. They need to have privacy without me...even for one second. I am just a side character. I have done playing my part to connect them. I should leave my feelings instead of chasing behind, I really should give up. Jungkook is not gonna let that special place of his heart for a ordinary girl like me...It needs to be extra special. Unless if I move on, I will end breaking them up"

I said to myself with tears falling apart. It's okay...I should.....go.

(3rd person POV)

"she saw it! Are you done with this?! Great!"

"Chill man, just the beginning"

"I am going! "

(Y/n POV)

Few days passed. I carried out my own business with out poking my head into other's matters. I mean them.

My phone buzzed. *sigh*

997 messages from S.I.H fellows

14 messages from Lisa

1000 messages from S.I.H fellows mentioning you.

Shit....

You replied,

Fine pabos I am coming.

The next day we went on camping,  I was literally not gonna join them but still, they made me come here. Ah whatever I wanna run away now!

It is already night time and all of us was gathered around the fire pit. I was not that in a mood to join their chit chats.

Girl 1: Lisa is jungkook that tired?

As she said that I finally gave up and looked into jungkook who was peacefully sleeping like a baby, placing his head on Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa: yeah he is.*cold tone*

Girl 4: okay let's ask what we have to ask from y/n.

Y/n: w-w-wha-

Girl 2: who is your boyfriend
y/n?

Y/n: aah? I don'-

??: I am her boyfriend!

I flinched at his voice....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
I know It's short! Haha~