𝟎𝟏

THURSDAY
8:23PM

❱ day.and9 uploaded a post ☕ !

 today's crush is : pink hair

[6th post about him] as all you know, he is my lab partner for biology. we dissected a cat today, which must be the grossest thing i've ever done in my whole life. but it isn't that bad, tbh. pink hair helped me, with his soft looks. when we reached for the scalpel, oh my goodness, our hands touched i could've sworn my soul left my body. 

he actually smiled! or was it just my imagination? a person can only dream, right? but for all i know, he has this smile that could fuel up a whole nation. istg, pls i'm in love with him. i think?? he even walked to the cafeteria with me and asked for me to sit with him and his friends!

this means something, right?! i may be freaking out or overreacting and may need to go to therapy, but {insert shrieking} !!!!

3.7k liked this 
2k reposted this 
2.2k commented on this

ꜜcommentsꜜ

niki33   I ACTUALLY SQUEALED READING THIS URE SO LUCKY @ day.and9 !

lovingmami    this is too cute! 🤗

dolphinman    istg this sounds like a guy in my friend group—

j3nn1e   i need help! there's this girl i wanna confess to but i feel like she likes my bestfriend :( we talk a lot tho but idk how to ask her w/o being obv 🤔

day.and9   @ j3nn1e since you guys seem close, maybe ask her in a truth or dare game. she surely can't let down a truth question! keep updating me in the situation :)

j3nn1e   @ day.and9 thank u, ure a lifesaver!

ꜜview more commentsꜜ

﹌﹌

   wookjin cracks his knuckles and massages his shoulder muscles. another great day for another great post, he sighs in relief. he reaches for his mug and takes a sip of hot chocolate cautiously, satisfied in his blog. he was 17 and maybe considered as famous, or a loner. 

   oh, how he cherishes his crushes. they were all different, but all very his type. there was quiet and unusually brave pink hair, art freak kangaroo, gentle school reporter cat boy (he's the most liked in his blog because he's scared of cucumbers) and so much more. 

   he writes about all of this, yet he has never dated anybody ever. but he has gone to a school dance, and that was only with jungkook, who asked him to dance because jungkook's date stood him up. you could also say that wookjin was a loner. he has a small friend group consisting chris * a/n ; from blitzers * , dohyon * a/n: from bae173 * , yongsoo and senior hanse, who helps wookjin in music —who he might have a teeny tiny crush on, he'll probably write about him later— .

   that makes 4 friends, 5 if you include pink hair from bio class. his friends don't know about his blog, and they'll never will. his phone vibrates and he quickly checks to see who it is.