𝟎𝟐

THURSDAY
11:59PM

   it felt like hell. he tried reasoning with himself that this was nothing. he didn't want to face his friends after earlier. but it's okay, he thought. there was no way anybody could find out that it was him. if anybody were to point fingers, he'd just say it was coincidence.

   not the best reason, but thinking about all of the stress made his brain itch. it was scary. he gets up and quickly slides himself onto the spinning chair to get back to work. he could probably set up more security for his blog, just in case. he changes his password, made a new email to log the account into and checked all his information.

   he was probably paranoid, but the way his friends found out his newly posted blog made his skin crawl. the thought of his friends finding out he was gay was horrible, he felt like crying. but he gave himself a pat on the back, to say that being paranoid was probably for the best.

   picking up his phone that was charging on the desk, he checks any texts, mainly if it was about his blog. he checks his groupchat, only to be bombarded with dozens of theories from dohyon. 

geniuskid
maybe it's that one kim sunoo?
the one who's in the drama club?

nanasoup🍌
sunwoo's a junior 
u asshole 😑

geniuskid
how abt that dude hoongjong ?

nanasoup🍌
the one with tiny hands?

geniuskid
yeahh that dude

nanasoup🍌
doesn't he like guys?

geniuskid
this writer could be a guy
have u ever thought of that?!

   wookjin felt his throat tighten in pressure. his room suddenly felt hotter and a trickle of sweat ran down his back.

nanasoup🍌
wouldn't that be ok tho? 🤔
if the writer was a dude
i'd respect him 

   he felt his throat untighten and his body heat decrease. he was so glad that yongsoo seemed okay with it. but still, he didn't want to come out to his friends just yet. when wookjin found out that he wasn't into girls, he was upset. he was upset that he didn't get turned on by girls like how his past friends did, he didn't talk about other girls like his friends did.

   the thought of him liking men terrified him, but he couldn't hide from the truth. while all his friends were making out with other girls, all he did was stay at home and drool over taemin's music videos.

geniuskid
i mean
it would be fine
i just rlly wanna find out who this writer is

nanasoup🍌
what?
why??
EXPLAIN!

geniuskid
my life is alr boring as it is
i need some drama

nanasoup🍌
you sound like a fucking blonde mom
who likes fancy wine

geniuskid
internally i am

chrich
leave this blogger alone
theyre prolly having a hard time rn
and didn't i say for yall to sleep?

nanasoup🍌
true tho

geniuskid
ugh fine

nanasoup🍌
i just know that dohyon is in love with chris

geniuskid
i need u to eat some gummy worms and rethink life

   wookjin breathed a sigh of relief. finally, they decided to drop it. thank you chris, wookjin thanks him in his brain. 

FRIDAY
7:23AM

   wookjin dashed to school because biology was the first period, and he couldn't wait to meet pink hair at his locker and bio class, since their lockers were right next to each other. he beamed when chris was there first, waiting for him.

   "chris!" wookjin greets, slapping him on the back. chris replies back with a chirpy salute and head off to The Tree, their hangout spot. they'd wait for dohyon and yongsoo to come, talk and get to class by 7:55. 

   they share each other's boring and unproductive night. chris complains about english being too easy, and wookjin complains about school being a pain in the ass. they hold normal teenage conversations, until dohyon comes running up to them like a nutcase, panting.

   "what the hell is up with you?" wookjin laughs. but dohyon's face is serious.

   "why are there so many people crowding around your locker? i came to you as fast i can ," dohyon takes a deep breath, his face and neck moist with sweat. wookjin stops laughing and he can feel his head feeling light. he felt like fainting, leaning onto chris for support, who was as confused as dohyon.

   he didn't want to believe it. he was scared.

   they ran across the quad, to the hall to his locker. they fight through the crowd, only to see a paper stuck onto wookjin's locker. the crowd looks at wookjin in silence and they come closer to read it.

   it was a print-out of wookjin's blog about pink hair with his account name highlighted, accompanied by ugly handwriting in red marker ink that said JUNG WOOKJIN OWNS THIS ACCOUNT ON WWW.LOVEADVISOR.COM. YOU DICK-SUCKER .

   dohyon covers his mouth and chris gasps, but wookjin can only manage a small ugly cry that sounds like far-off crying. chris walks towards it, tearing it off the locker, making the crowd gasp. wookjin could feel tears fueling his eyes, threatening to spill out. just then a tall figure comes pushing through the crowd.

   it was hanse, his senior friend. he looks at chris, who gives him the paper to read. he looks around at the crowd in disgust.

   "listen here you damn bastards, if i hear any of you motherfucking talk about .. this? this right here," he holds up the paper for everyone to see. "i will beat all of your asses, i swear to god." wookjin walks away with dohyon and chris by his side. the tears fall down his cheeks like a waterfall but he's silent. this was not the only worst thing that will block wookjin's path.