𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒

started, 23rd september 2021finished, to be announced

finished, to be announced

started, 23rd september 2021finished, to be announced

⠀⠀𝓐RIA DEANGELIS.

⠀⠀ Mere mention of her name is enough to send hordes of men bowing to the ground; the closest thing to a goddess Hollywood has ever seen.

⠀⠀ Hailing from a diamond—lined parentage born on the silver screen and gifted with the beauty, talent and charm of the divine; she has been in the limelight for as long as she can remember.

⠀⠀ Aria lives by three rules, and three rules only. One; it's family over everything, two; you always have to look out for number one, and three; temptation, wit and a spritz of Chanel No. 5 is the infallible recipe to getting absolutely anything she wants.

⠀⠀ She is unashamed to manipulate men and women alike into doing her bidding, to tread on her compatriots when seizing the finish line, to scheme, seduce and saunter her way through life without so much as a single bat of a perfectly curled eyelash.

⠀⠀ After all, when you're Aria DeAngelis, the world lies in the palm of your hands.

⠀⠀Until you meet LaMelo Ball.

⠀⠀ LaMelo Ball is many things; a lover, a fighter, an unashamed loudmouth, the rising star of the NBA, Los Angeles' coveted golden child — but, most importantly, the only man able to resist the once thought to be irresistible charm of Aria DeAngelis.

⠀⠀ After a night of shattered expectations, weeks of temptation, wits and Chanel No. 5 with only one objective in mind, Aria finds herself not only growing frustrated with LaMelo's unbreakable wall of apathy, but determined to send it crumbling to the ground.