Prologue

Irene POV.

Hi I'm Bae Irene I'm studying at Hanpei University it's been half year when I started studying there all students there are smiling except for one person named Lalisa Manoban. We never see her smiling and I think she don't have friends.

"Irene we're here!......"- I thinks it's Nayeon  who shouted.

"Coming!"- I shouted then grabbed my stuffs and went downstairs.

"You guys are too early."- I said to them.

"Just excited"- Momo said.

"We're always going there"- Jihyo said.

"She just wanted to see Heechul oppa"- Jennie said.

"I wonder if he have a siblings"- Nayeon said

"But we can't deny if he's looking at Lisa you will see his face is full of worry"- I stated.

"Don't tell me he like Lisa."- Momo said.

"Morning stop it you're over thinking"- Yeri said to her.

"Let's go I want to see him already"- Momo said then went inside the van so we just followed her.

When we arrived we also saw Lisa who just arrived. She's not a introvert though no one just dared to talk to her because they are scared to her for no reason.

"Let's go to our room."- Nayeon said.

"Too early."- I stated.

"Let her they wanted to see their crush that doesn't even know them."- Jihyo said.

"HAHAHA that's kinda hurts."- I said.

"Yah! They know us they even talked to us"- Tzuyu said.

"Yeah they talked to us once but it didn't happened again."- Joy said.

"Let's just go"- Nayeon said then we went to inside the room.

All of us looked at Heechul and like always she's looking at Lisa who is not minding the students inside the room.

"Heechul"- Leeteuk called him so Heechul looked at him.

"Wae?"- Heechul asked him as we sat down to our chairs.

"Just talk to her already"- Han Geng said to him.

"I can't she's not even listening to me."- Heechul said as he glanced at Lisa.

I looked at Momo and she's holding her pen tightly when she heard their conversation.

"I'm fucking jealous"- Momo said then stand up.

"Your words Momo"- Nayeon said to her but Momo didn't listened to her she just went near to Lisa so we immediately hold her wrist.

"Morning think twice before you talk to her."- Joy said to her.

"I'm just going to talk to her besides she's not a person that will scare me"- Momo said then Lisa looked at us with cold expression.

"Nvm.."- Momo said then she went back to her chair.

"You said she's not the person who will scare you? What happened?"- Nayeon asked her the we stared to laugh.

"I still want to live and have a family si I should stay here and never ever disturb her."- Momo said.

I glanced at Lisa and you can see sadness to her eyes not only sadness but guilt and anger but why?

When our prof entered the room she started to talk about the lesson. After a half an hour she's done teaching us so she exited out room

"Lisa"- Heechul called her when she's about to leave.

"What?"- Lisa asked him coldly.

"Can we talk?"- Heechul asked her.

"I'm not interested"- Lisa said then she exited the room.

"Don't lose hope to her."- Leeteuk said to him.

"I won't I will make it up to her"- Heechul said then they exited the room.

I wonder what happened to her and her relationship toward Heechul.

============
September 22, 2021