Chapter 1

Irene's POV.

While we're heading towards the cafeteria we saw Lisa looking a picture but we can't see who is it.

When she's looking at the picture her eyes is like before sadness, guilt and anger.

"What do you think happened to her?"- Joy asked while they are looking at Lisa.

"Let's just go I'm hungry"- Momo said.

We went at the cafeteria and we went to an empty table near to Heechul and his friends table.

We're like creepy because of Momo who wanted to be near to Heechul.

Here in university you can't see a bully here because we respect it's other personality each student have mature mindset and it's really nice.

When we saw Lisa entered the cafeteria she just sat at the dark corner where she always be seating.

"Go talk to her"- Yesung said to Heechul.

"Why just me? You know all of us did that"- Heechul said to him.

"Hyung it's been years since we're trying to earn her forgiveness but it's just nonsense."- Kyuhyun said to him.

Don't get us wrong were just near to them that's why we're hearing theirs conversation.

"Let's go"- Heechul said they they went near to Lisa so we just looked at them.

When Lisa saw them she stand up and started to walk.

"Lisa"- Heechul called her then hold her wrist.

They are infront of us like really infront of us.

"Let go"- Lisa said to him.

I looked around and all the students inside the cafeteria is looking at them.

"Please Lisa talk to us."- Ryeowook said to her.

"I don't want to talk with you"- Lisa said to them coldly.

"Why are you acting that, you're not even smiling at all?"- Heechul asked her.

Finally someone asked her the question that all the students wanted to ask her.

"You guys already know the answer for that question"- Lisa said to him.

"Lisa were already saying sorry a thousand times but here you are not talking to us normally"- Siwon asked.

"That sorry won't damn bring her back!"- Lisa shouted.

"Bring her back?"- I asked but just my mind.

"Lisa please"- Heechul said to her.

"Because of you and your friends she's gone, she's gone forever!"- Lisa shouted again.

Her tears started to flow on her cheeks but you can also see that she's angry.

"Lisa we know that is was a big mistake"- Eunhyuk said to her then Mina and her friends went near to Lisa.

"We're really sorry Lisa"- Heechul said and trying to hold Lisa's hand but Lisa stepping back.

"I trusted you and your friends that time."- Lisa said.

"Lisa we didn't know that it will happen"- Sungmin said to her.

"It was my happiest day but you also took it away from me Oppa"- Lisa said then started to cry.

"Lisa it's not my intention."- Heechul said to her.

"Oppa she died because of your stupid prank you hid her inhaler when she needed it the most"- Lisa added.

"My girlfriend died because of you and your friends!"- Lisa shouted.

"Lisa let's go"- Jisoo said to her but Lisa just ignored her.

"I just left and when I came back I will know that she's in the hospital and when I arrive d there it's to late."- Lisa said.

"Oppa you took away the person that is the reason why I'm happy"- Lisa said to him.

"Because of your fucking damn prank she died!"- Lisa shouted angrily.

"So don't ever hope that I can forgive you"- Lisa said to him.

"Because on that day I never see you as my brother"- Lisa said then exited the cafeteria.

I didn't know that my tears is flowing to my cheeks. I felt so bad for her she lost her girlfriend because of her brother.

=============

September 22, 2021