Chapter 2

Irene POV.

When I looked at my friends they are also crying same as the other students.

"She love her so bad that she can sacrifice her life for her but you took it away"- Seulgi said to Heechul.

"Her girlfriend died without saying goodbye to her"- Mina said.

"Your her brother but you make her life miserable"- Jeongyeon said then they left the cafeteria.

"If I can just bring back the time then I shouldn't do it"- Heechul said then tears started to flow on his cheeks.

"I made her like that"- Heechul added.

"I promise to our parents before they died that I will make Lisa happy but I didn't. I lost Lisa's precious smile"- Heechul said.

"Let's leave"- Leeteuk said then they exited the cafeteria.

"I can't believe what i just heard"- Sana stated.

"And that really sucks"- Jennie said.

I hope her smile will come back so I can see it with my own two eyes.

"So that means Heechul oppa is Lisa's big brother right?"- Wendy asked.

"Ne..."- I answered.

We noticed that Momo isn't talking so we looked at her and she's crying while eating.

"Why are you crying?"- Jihyo asked her.

"I feel sad for Lisa if I'm in her situation I might suicide."- Momo said.

"But thankfully she's not like you that's why she's still alive."- I said to her.

I hope she can move forward to her girlfriend's death.

"Btw a while ago Jeongyeon and her friends went near to Lisa, do you think that they are friends with her?"- Nayeon asked.

"I think so but they aren't talking to each other though"- Jennie answered.

"Maybe they knew that Lisa wanted to be alone"- Yeri said.

"But we can't deny that when Lisa shouted it give us chills"- Sana said.

"Her voice is too manly but cute"- I said then they looked at me.

"What?"- I asked.

"Nothing"- they said in unison.

"Well maybe she have different kinds of voice and one of it is manly but cute according to our  Bunny Unnie."- Momo said.

And here they go gonna tease me with some nonsense.

Seulgi POV.

When we left the cafeteria we went to the garden because it's one of her favorite place and we're right we saw her looking at the sky.

"It is still hurt?"- Jisoo asked her and she nod at her.

"I can't accept the fact that my brother is the reason why she died."- Lisa answered plainly.

When her girlfriend died she's always blaming herself for leaving her that time.

"We missed your smile Lis."- Rose said to her.

"We're also missing her but do you think it's time for you to let her go?"- I asked her.

"I don't know"- Lisa answered then she looked at us.

Her face is emotionless but when you lookd ate her eyes you will see how she's feeling.

"Your eyes never lies."- Mina said to her.

"Can I stay with your house while my house is still building?"- Lisa asked us.

"When it will be finish?"- Jeongyeon asked her.

"After one month."- Lisa answered.

"You can live with me but I'm living with my cousin Irene unnie."- Mina said to her.

"Okay as long as I can't disturb."- Lisa said.

"You won't."- Mina said.

"Lisa."- Chaeyoung called her then Lisa looked at her.

"Promise us to let her go."- Chaeyoung said to her but Lisa just stayed quiet.

"Please whenever you are, let her go she's suffering and it's been years let her be happy."- I said but through my mind while I'm looking at the sky.

Please let her to smile again.....

============================

November,4, 2021