Part 2

The holiday house was perfectly equipped with everything they could need. Just a while of them being alone. Just being Vani. 

Bani popped on the bed and curled inside the bedsheet, hiding from the cold. 

The sea breeze was cool. Veer walked up to large balcony and opened the curtains. The entire beach view was seen.

"Gharwali, dekho kya beach hai. Aisa khaali khaali. Chalo na."

"Na... It is too cold!!!" Bani hid under the sheets.

"Kaho toh main garami laa dun??" He teased her."

"Nahi..."

Veer grabbed her and started to twirl her while carrying her in his arms. Once he got her down, Bani grabbed a pillow and started to attack her. The two broke into a pillow fight. Laughing like crazy.

"Okay, so let's get the rules set. Neither of us will talk about work or family." Veer said. 

"Veeranshu!!" 

"Arrey, chutti pe aaye hai, Sweetheart. Yaha bhi ghar ki baat karni thi toh holiday kyu aaye? Obviously hum enjoy karne aaye hai. So, in sabke baare mein baat nahi karni." 

After a while of persuading, Bani finally showed up from the blanket. She started to go towards the beach. It was less inhabited by people. There were only a few people. The resort owned the beach and hence only those staying in the resort were at the beach. 

In comfortable beach clothing, Bani decided to look for her dear husband. A white tank top and shorts. She found him by the reception talking about something to the receptionist. 

'Calm down, Bani. Just because the receptionist is giving heart eyes to Veeranshu doesn't mean he's also going to entertain her.' Bani told herself. With a placed fake smile for the receptionist, Bani walked over to him. Holding him arm, she gave a sweet smile to her Veer. She gave a dramatic show of her outfit to him. "So?" She asked. 

"Perfect. Just like you." He answered. 

"Good. Yeh sahi jawaab tha." Bani said teasingly and laughed.

"Haan toh iske alwaa main aur kehta bhi kya hun? Meri sweetheart toh hai hi perfect." Veer put an arm around her waist. 

She blushed softly and signaled to him that there were people watching. Veer sighed. 

"Kabhi to meri tarah khulke pyaar kar lo, sweetheart." He dramatically commented. 

"Sir, aapne jaise kaha hai, waise sabh kar diya hai." The receptionist handed to him a token. 

Veer took it and started to leave with Bani. 

"Yeh kya hai?" She asked. 

"Well, itni acchi jagah aaye hai toh thoda sa maze lete hai." 

He led her ahead. 

They reached the dockyard. Several small yachts were kept. Veer showed the guard by the dockyard the token. They were led to a yacht. 

The yacht was pretty. Stormer. What was prettier than the yacht was the sailor. 

"Toh, Captain Cheel, plan kya hai?" 

"Neela neela samandar... neela neela aasamaan aur laal laal naagin. Bas. Plan yahi hai." 

Bani chuckled and wrapped her arms around him. Once he set the boat on auto pilot, he turned to his Gharwali. Taking her by the deck's bar, he made her a mocktail. 

"Sweetheart ke liye sweet mocktail." He offered her the drink. Flipping her hair in a typical girl with attitude fashion, she took the drink. 

Veer grinned at that. "Hmm... acha hai." She said still playing. 

"Well, there is something more interesting than my mocktails." He got up on the counter, put both his legs on either side of Bani, caging her in between. He changed into human cheel form, his wings pulled out. Bani almost choked on the drink. 

"Veeranshu, pagal ho kya? Kya kar rahe ho. Koi dekh lega!!!" Bani exclaimed, almost panicking. 

"Gharwali, tum bas mujhe dekho. Koi kya dekhta hai, usse kya fark padta hai?" 

"Veeranshu, seriously..." Bani exclaimed. Veer simply pulled her into a kiss. The glass slipped from her hand which he caught with his foot, without breaking the kiss. She grabbed his collar, pulling him closer. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. 

Moving around the deck, They reached the edge of the yacht. Bani sat over her edge, Veer was rather busy to notice anything. He kissed her neck. Before he could notice anything, she leaned off and fell into the ocean, pulling Veer with her. 

Bani kissed him deeply, every inch of her wet but slowly panic rose inside Veer. Realizing the feet wouldn't at all touch the ground because the ground was perhaps hundred of meters below him. 

"Bani...." Veer's tone changed. 

"Veeranshu, come on. Tairna toh aata hi hai na..." Bani said. 

"Sweetheart, tairna chote lake ya swimming pool mein theek hai. This is a freaking ocean." Veer panicked. Bani started laughing. He would never been so scared. Bani had seen every face of Veer but this. 

Bani put his arms around her waist. "Trust me. Kuch nahi hoga." Bani made him look into her eyes. She stared into his eyes. She kissed him. Slowly swimming towards the yacht. Once they got to the diving area of the yacht, Veer sighed. 

Bani had no idea it was one of relief or of pleasure. She chuckled as he took a few breaths of calmness. She could feel his heartbeat going crazy. She pulled him towards herself. "Main aasamaan mein tumhare saath aaraam se aa sakti hun par 5 minute tum paani mein rahe aur dil haath mein aa gaya??" She teased him. 

"Tch... kya Bani?? Comparison kya hai? Yeh koi lake nahi hai, Samandar hai. Neeche gehraai 300 feet se bhi zyaada hai. Doob jata na toh kisi shark ka chicken tandoori ban jata." 

Bani laughed. 

"Usse pehle main bacha leti tumhe." 

The wings were gone, the cheel form was gone. The moment he got in contact with the sea water, the cheel was gone, leaving Veeranshu behind. He looked at his naagin who was still in the water near the diving board. The wet white shirt hugging her upper body and the shorts hugging her perfect curves. 

Veer pulled her to him and leaned over her. No matter how many times he has seen her, the attraction just doesn't fade away. He grabbed a shower head nearby and sprayed from cleaning waters over, cleaning away the ocean's salt water. Then kissed her. 

It was routine. Bani is always a little shy at first but then when she picks up, it is almost as fiery as her naagin self. Veer always enjoys it. She is after all the Queen of his heart. 

The two got a little too busy to notice that the yacht has stopped. The two were a little too busy in their romance.