Part 5

When she woke up, she found herself in a state that had her frozen. She was tied and left right by the main altar of Garuda. 

The main altar radiated such an energy of Garuda that would have even frozen the strongest of Nagas at the spot. She almost felt the way Kaliya would have felt while seeing Garuda flying above getting ready to eat it up the moment it leaves the water of Yamuna. Garuda was not allowed to enter the water of Yamuna or hunt on its banks as per the orders of Sri Mahalakshmi who took the form of Yamuna. Her waters were to be a place of peace and calm. Obviously it took a bad turn when Kaliya started polluting the waters with poison and Krishna had to subdue Kaliya himself. Even today all the Naagvansh is warned against polluting the rivers with their poison. Anyone who pours their venom into waters are punished severely by the head of their vansh. That one rule was universal to all the naagvansh not differentiating between family and their ancestor. 

Tied to the large pillar in the temple's garbha griha, her heart rate increased so fast that she could feel it outside. Like her heart would come out of her rib cage. Such was the energy radiating from the idol. The tej radiating from the idol of Garuda was such that Bani could almost imagine Garuda to look exactly like that.

Her reaction was a natural trait that ever Naga had when spotting Garuda. Scatter off into hiding. The only place safe from Garuda for them was their Naaglok's caves. Bholenath's orders kept Garuda out of Naaglok or else there was nothing restricting Garuda from flying off into the Naaglok and eating as many Nagas as he pleased. No venom affected him. 

Her thoughts then went to Veer. Where was he? Obviously he was in trouble now. There was no way Veer would prank her like this. Especially when he knew how Naags react to Garuda. That wouldn't even come to his mind. His pranks are never so worse that it would leave her so scared that it can cause a terrible effect. 

'Bholenath... Veer!!' She then remembered Chandni. Obviously she had done something. Or else how would Veer be missing and she's tied here. 

She then heard sounds of someone arriving. She turned around and saw a few cheels. They were all dressed up as if they were going for a wedding. 

"Kholo mujhe abhi..." Bani hissed at them. 

"Tumhe?? Nahi... Abhi toh humari Rani ne aisa koi order nahi diya hai." 

"Rani? Kon rani?" 

"Humare cheel raja ki hone waali biwi, Maharani Chandni." 

"What nonsense? Veeranshu ki shaadi ho chuki hai. Main Veeranshu ki biwi hun." 

"Hun nahi. Thi. Abhi nahi rahogi. Tumhe maar ke yaha Garud Dev ko bali chadha denge aur tumhari shaktiya humari Maharani ko mil jaayegi." 

"Tum logo ka dimaag toh theek jagah hai na? Meri bali chadhaoge? You really think ki Garud mujhe khaaenge?? Main Sheshnaag vansh ki Naagin hun. Adi-Naagin hun. Mujhe kuch bhi hua toh pura naagvansh ki baha aa jaayega. Phir tum aur tumhari Chandni ko koi nahi bacha sakta. Bholenath se tum sabh ko koi nahi bacha sakta. Veeranshu se tum sabhko koi nahi bacha sakta. Veeranshu meri shaktiyon se nahi mujhse pyaar karta hai. Kharoch bhi aayi mujhe toh ek ek ko kaccha hi khaa jaayega. Yahan laashein bhich jaayegi. Hum sabh ke sabh ek hi saath Bholenath ko pohoch jaayenge. Sab ke sabh shamshaan hi pohochenge." Bani told them. 

"Tumhari shaktiya paane ke baad Maharani Chandni Cheel raja ko apne kaabu mein kar lengi. Tabh wahi hi Rani hongi." 

Bani rolled her eyes. Turned to the idol of Garud. 

"Thodi shaktiyo ke jagah akal baat diye hote. Ek se badke ek namuna jama kar rakhe hai. Ek mein bhi dimaag nahi hai..." Bani complained. 

Then in a very specific outfit, Chandni arrived. Her cape was decorated with the most exotic feathers. Bani had honestly never seen anything like that. Several colours of feathers in a very specific fashion were stitched on the cape. Golden outfit with red and white here and there. She was decked in jewellery.