Chp 7: Date Time

~Day of the date, Y/n's pov~

I slowly open my eyes, the brightness from the sun peeking through the tiny gape in between the curtains causing me to squint my eyes just a little trying to adjust to the light. Once i was fully adjusted to the brightness i slowly crawled out of bed making my way to the bathroom trying to keep my balance.

As soon as i got into the shower the warm water covered my body as if i was standing in a waterfall. After getting out of the shower i was fully awake and smelt amazing, hair smelling like berries with my skin smelling like a mix of roses. I make my way to my closet to pick out my outfit for the big day.

I decided to go for a simple yet hot outfit for today. The outfit:

After getting ready for the day i made my way down stairs for breakfast

After getting ready for the day i made my way down stairs for breakfast. When i get to the kitchen i see jin cooking breakfast so i helped him get everything finished and plated up for everyone, once done jin and i set the table and call everyone down to eat. First came the three youngest followed by the rest but ones missing.

Y/n: " Morning everyone~~ Wheres Yoongi??"

Joon: " I believe he's still getting ready he shouldn't take too long you know him"

Y/n: " That slow grandpa hahahah"

" I heard that"

With that said i turn around to see the handsome Min Yoongi wearing his outfit for the day, looking amazing as always.

Y/n: " Lookin good babes" i say looking him up and down with a smile

Yoongi: " Thanks baby girl"

Jin: " Ok you too come and eat breakfast so then you can go off to your date, i heard Yoongi has planned something quite fun for today"

As soon as Jin said that Yoongi gave him a glare thinking that he gave away the surprise but lucky for them I'm clueless as hell.

Hobi: " hahahah you're fine Yoongi she wont clue on she's clueless as fuck" he says while chuckling like a little kid.

Y/n: "YAHHH HOW DARE YOU!!!!"