ch 4: what is this place

~ Y/n pov ~

i wake up in this unknown place with a unbearable pain in my stomach. i look down to see blood all over my shirt, as i slowly lift up my shirt i see a bunch of bandages.

Y/n: "what happened to me?"

i winced in pain as i slowly try to get up from the floor i was laying on. soon i am successful making my way to the door. but it won't open. i look around taking in my surroundings.

it's dark, cold and blood everywhere. there is chains hanging from the walls that is covered with blood stains. it looks exactly like an old abandoned room that has been used for torture.

Y/n: "what is this place??"

as i was in my own thoughts i didn't realise that the door open as a man walked in.

???: "welcome back to hell princess we have missed you"

with that i slowly turn around face to face with the person you hate the most

.

.

.

.

Y/n: "s- san what are you doing here??"

san: "well my little Y/n isn't it obvious i brought you here for some fun"

he says getting closer with every step reaching out to touch me.

Y/n: "d- DONT TOUCH ME"

*slap*

san: "I CAN TOUCH YOU IF I WANT TO! REMEMBER Y/N YOU ARE MY PET!! YOU CAN RUN BUT I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU!"

Y/n: "leave me alone you fucking dog"

as i said that i immediately regret it as i see the anger building up in his eyes. he then grabs me by the hair slapping me as hard as he can almost breaking my jaw. after a few seconds he slams my head into the wall making me slowly lose conscious.

san: "ha weak little bitch"

is all i hear before i black out

~ A/n pov ~

you must be confused. well, san is her abusive ex. everything was fine untill Y/n started getting attention from other guys. he got really jealous and crazy all the time no matter how many times Y/n would reassure him that she only loves him. but one day he started acting different.

never picking up calls. liking other girls pics and flirting infront of Y/n and not to mention... abusing her. but that's when she lived in australia after her mother died. when her family found out what was happening they booked a flight and came right back to korea to get away from him.

now that that's cleared up back to the story.

~ yoongi's pov ~

FUCK. where is she. the boys haven't been the same with her missing. hobi has been getting angry easily and sad all the time. and the boys nearly never talk just sitting there thinking on how we can get her back.

it's all my fault. i should of protected her like what she did for me. she took a bullet for me even after all the shit i have done to her.

suddenly i get dragged out of my thoughts by the door slamming open. i turn my head to see namjoon panting.

yoongi: "what is it joon?"

namjoon: "i found where she is"

yoongi: "WHAT HOW?!?!?! WHERE IS SHE??!?!?"

namjoon: "i tracked the necklace that i secretly put a tracker in just in case something like this happened. also she's at the dark pirates base"

yoongi: "San that little bitch he is gonna pay. namjoon quickly gather the gang we are gonna make a plan to get her back"

~ Y/n pov ~

i woke up with someone slightly shaking me awake. as i was awaken a pain rushed through me. i look at my arms and legs to see bruises everywhere, he most of done it.

maid: "miss please get up. sir wants you to eat breakfast with the others"

Y/n: "tell them i'm not hungry"

maid: "i'm sorry miss but i can't you have to go"

Y/n: "urgh ok"

with that i used all my strength to get up and walk to the dining room with help from the maid. as i sit another maid puts food in-front of me.

Y/n: "thank you"
you said with a bright smile

the maid bows and leaves. urgh i hate this

mingi: "good morning Y/n it's been along time hasn't it?"

Y/n: "oh hey mingi, yea it has been a long time how have you been?"

mingi: "yea i have been good. omg what happened to you!?!"

san: "that's none of your business mingi"

mingi: "SAN I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULD STOP!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU STILL LOVING HER HUH?!?!"

san: "STFU MINGI I WOULD NEVER LOVE A LITTLE BITCH LIKE HER-"

he gets cut off with a loud bang

Y/n: "you know what i'm sick of this. WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS TO ME?!?!"

san: "CAUSE YOU ARE A DUMB CHEATING BITCH!!!"

Y/n: "WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I DIDN'T CHEAT IM NOT LIKE THAT"

san: "YES YOU DID!! I SAW YOU WITH BANG CHAN DONT TRY TO LIE TO ME"

as he said that mingi face palmed himself

Y/n: "WTF ARE YOU STUPID!?!?!"

san: "what do you mean"

Y/n: "BANG CHAN IS MY COUSIN YOU DUMB BITCH!!!!"

as i said that the door burst open revealing BTS

san: "well if it isn't the white dragons"

yoongi: "wel-"

Y/n: "STFU FOR A SEC WE ARE TALKING!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU SAN DID YOU REALLY NOT TRUST ME THAT MUCH THAT YOU THOUGHT I CHEATED ON YOU HUH?!?! WHY DIDNT YOU EVER ASK ME?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU PUT ME THROUGH?!?!"

jungkook: "wtf is happening???"

the rest of the boys shrugged their shoulders

mingi: "san is Y/n's ex. he thought that Y/n cheated so he abused her and cheated on her to get "back at her"

Y/n: "MINGI!"

mingi: "what.... OH YOU WANTED TO TELL THEM HEHE SORRY"

Y/n: "i'm leaving come on boys"

bts: "ok lets go"

san: "Y/n wait i wanna say sorry.... i was just jealous and didn't know what to do"

Y/n: *sigh* "fine i'll forgive but not forget."

san: "can we start over??"

Y/n: "i'm not sure"

san: "please i'll do anything!! i'm so sorry!!"

Y/n: "urgh fine but now we are just friends"

san: "ok that's fine with me"

Y/n: "ok good. let's go boys"

with that we left

~ to be continued ~