chp 3: where am i??

~flashback no one pov~

principal: "thank you Mr and Mrs lee for coming today"

mum: "no worries what seems to be the problem today sir??"

principal: "well you see. your daughter ms Y/n got into another fight today"

dad: "again? but how this is the second time this week"

principal: "i don't know sir but i don't think ms Y/n can attend this school anymore"

mum: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE HAS AS MUCH REASON TO BE HERE AS MUCH AS THE OTHER KIDS. NOT TO MENTION MAYBE SHE WAS STICKING UP FOR HERSELF OR THE OTHER KID STARTED IT?!?!?!"

principal: "i know miss but we can't risk the other kids safety"

dad: "please just one more chance i promise it won't happen again"

principal: "i'm sorry Mr and Mrs lee but we can't as of now ms Y/n dose not attend this school good day"

dad: "i-i understand"

~little Y/n pov~

i was sitting outside in a long hallway waiting. it feels like hours just looking in these halls is all i can do as for my brother he's just chillin next to me reading a book. the hallway is very long and colourful but very cold the breeze hitting my skin as i remember all the fights that have happened in here.

after a few minutes mum came out of the hell like room where the devil himself stays. i quickly go to mum to talk to her.

little Y/n: "mommy i'm so sorry. it's not my fault i was just trying to stand up for my friend mina......and then the kid throw the first punch and i lost control"

mum: "i know honey, it's not your fault. don't worry about it"

Kai: "mummy where's dad??"

mum: "he's in side doing something's but Y/n i need you to promise me and your brother something"

little Y/n: "ok what is it mummy?"

mum: "no more fighting okay"

Y/n: "ok mum i promise you guys i will no longer fight"

as i said that we put our pinkies and promised each other. after that dad came out and we went to the car on our way home.

but not long after getting into the car mum and dad started fighting over what the principal said. mum didn't even notice she was speeding a bit.

little Y/n: "M-MOMMY R- RED LIG-"

but it was to late mum ran the light resulting us to crash into another car.and everything went black.and then i woke up.

i was in a small room. i'm guessing a hospital room i was in the bed with a big window next to me giving me a view of the garden.i look to my right to see my dad and brother there.

dad had a broken arm and cuts here and there. but Kai was in a wheelchair with a broken arm and leg and cuts.

lilttle Y/n: "w-wheres mummy"

Kai: "s-she didn't make it"

dad: "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE IF YOU DIDNT JUST YOU JUST DIDNT BE SUCH A LITTLE BRAT AND GET INTO A FIGHT"

with that he storms out of the room leaving me and Kai here a mess. i-it's all my fault.

little Y/n: "n-no no no THIS ISNT TRUE"

~end of flashback~

Y/n: "NOOOO MUM!!!!"

i jump up from my nightmare. except my nightmares are Reality. soon i remembered what happened before i passed out and started looking around the room. it's really dark.i check to see if i'm wearing clothes to see that i'm wearing an oversized plain black shirt and a pair of shorts.