Orphan-Chapter One

WARING! THERE IS SELF HARM AND MAYBE SOME SMUT IN THIS BOOK. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMDORTABLE WITH THOSE THINGS.

Hi! My name is Kate, and I'm an orphan. Yeah, my dad... Never mind. Anyways I can tell you that later but what I can tell you right now is that Im the biggest loser of all eternity. Well, of my school. Anyways, I'm a bitch. Almost. I hate my life and I cut. I'm always bubbly and happy on the outside but I cut. I am always depressed. It hurt so much. But I have no friends so no one can help me with it. My orphan "people" don't help me with anything. They don't pay attention to me, if anything all they do is abuse me. Both ways. Physically and sexually. It sucks but I can't do anything about it. They said they would do more of it if anyone found out. In fact they do it to all of their orphan children. They hate us all, but when someone comes to see us, or usually them, they give us so much stuff and treat us so nicely, we feel rich. I hate life so much. I tried to commit suicide but I did not succeed. That was the only time my foster parents were actually worried about me. They know about what happens at School and they don't care. They have seen videos of when a guy raped me three times in a row. They don't care. They think it is funny. They think it is heart-warming. They think it is good that someone wanted to have sex with me.

Flashback

"Tom, no... I don't want to. "
"But, babe, come on. We always complained we had really bad sex lives and now you don't wanna rough me up?"
I whined as he actually started pushing into me. He was raping me. And he was enjoying it.

End of flashblack.

I never thought the same of males ever again.

A/N
So hey guys, this is my second book. I am going to be slow because we'll I have another book I have to update as well. I will probably update every one or two days. Sorry if I dont. I'm lazy. Anyways, yeah. I love you guys so much and check out my other book, Bullied By Michael Clifford. So yeah, thanks so much you guys. Ilysm.

Lovey-dovey,
Jasmine. ❤