Story of My Dad

So today I am here to tell you what happened with my dad. Bad man, I'm telling you. I was about 5 years old. Thinking my dad was tickling my mum, I ran downstairs to join in on the fun. When I was about halfway down, I heard a moaning noise. I crept down the stairs and saw something I wish I hadn't seen. I then ran up to my room and cried. My dad was down there doing something to another woman. Not my mum. All noises stopped and I heard footsteps. My room was the only room upstairs, so I knew someone was coming. I hopped into my bed and pretended to be asleep. I heard my door creep open and heard a sigh. I immediately knew it was my dad. He went back to his room where my mum was. Turns out, she did the same thing as me. She went down to investigate. I heard yelling and I cried my eyes out. But I couldn't be heard at the time due to all of the yelling. The yelling suddenly stopped and I heard my dad swing open my door. He told me he was sorry... He thought I was asleep. He said he was sorry for what he did and what would happen to my mum and him. After that night, I never saw my mum again. Everyday, in the morning, I would wake up, without my dad knowing I was awake, to my dad rubbing my legs, up and down, then he got higher up my leg, then left. This was a daily occurrence, and every morning, he went higher up. Then... One morning, he got as high as he could go. He-he did things like... Like rape me. And he made me do things I never wanted to do for him. He was a horrible person.

I never wanted him as a father.

But I got SO unlucky.

Then one day, he walked out on me.

He walked out. Left me alone for 2 months. My birthday passed, still no sign of him. I knew he wasn't going to come back. I went to my room and packed. I never saw that house again. Then, I turned ten, and I saw him. I ran inside my NEW home. My real home. He tried To come in after me, but I locked the door and told my mum, the Foster mum, that is was him. She helped me do everything. Lock everything. She stayed with me that night, up until it was time for me to go. I am now 17, and go to high school, but I will never forget the year I was abused, then left. I will never forget what happened to me.