First Day Of School

It was my first day of school, well back to school.
"Okay, Kate, calm down, I'm sure someone will want To talk to you" I murmured to myself. I moved out if the Foster home last year, and now I go to a different school. I was determined to actually make friends this year. Last year, people made fun of me Because of what my dad did and where I lived. It hurt. A lot. And so I moved away. To Sydney, Australia. All the way from Sacramento, California. so, I'm trying to make a new life here, where people I don't know-
"Kate? " Laura. She was my all time bully. What was she doing here?!
"I didn't know that you moved here, Kate. Did your daddy make you? " I turned around and walked away, but she clutched my jacket collar.
"Answer me, Kate!" She said through gritted teeth
"Why do you wanna know you're always caught up in trying to make my life horrible, and giving me more scars to hide. " I had realised what I just said and ran away into the bathroom. She didn't know about that, stupid! Gee, thanks mind. After my dad left and I started getting teased and bullied... I started self harming. Laura just helped me with that. She made it worse. She ended up doing things to me everyday, which led to a new cut, soon to be scar, on my wrist or ankle. Weird place I know, but my school uniform helped with that. At school I had always carried my blades with me, just in case, and, I was so glad I hadn't forgotten them. I made a fresh cut on my wrist, putting my bracelets back on, I noticed how much blood had actually come out. Everything had started to become blurry, and evetone was spinning. I must have fallen to the floor because I heard someone yelling.
"GET ER UP! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! "
I assumed it was a teacher, but I opened my eyes for a second, to see a blonde boy, with his worried blue eyes, crouched down beside me.
"Th-thank y-" And at that moment, when I was about to thank the anonymous boy, everything became black. (Kate in picture on side or top)