READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING

!!Please read this chapter, it is very important!!

For clarification! [Character traits and current situation other than living together]
Matt: Reserved, doesn't talk much, tries to show minimal emotion, blames himself for everything. He is currently in Medical School, studying to be a doctor. Oppose to the original Matt, OD Matt is very self-deprecating, and rarely speaks highly of himself.
Edd: Nervous, Anxious, sometimes has panic attacks. He's not going to school anymore. He owns the house. Oppose to the original Edd, OD Edd is the exact opposite of a leader. He doesn't handle stress at all, and is very panicky when put on the spot.
Tord: Sad, cries a lot, very sweet. He's a florist in a nearby flower shop. He works with Tom. Oppose to original Tord, OD Tord is very nervous around things like guns, sharp objects, or anything that can cause harm
Tom: Very energetic, care a lot about others, sweet as a candy bar. He likes Candy, and works with Tord at the the flower shop. Oppose to original Tom, he cares a lot about Tord, and is very caring.

There is no smut/lemon/lime in this story. It's pretty casual, but does go over some triggering topics:
Insomnia
Lack of Sleep
Implied Depression
Swearing
Implied Anorexia / Refusal to Eat
Overall Angst
Panic Attacks
Self-hate/Self-deprecating acts

~I would never try to misrepresent or appropriate any mental illnesses, if I need to change something, I will. Please let me know~
This fanfiction is written based off of the Opposite AU of Eddsworld. I am not shipping the people, only the characters in the AU.

This is probably going to have a sickening amount of fluff, or angst. It's gonna be cheesy :)

Ships!!!!
EddMatt
MattEdd
Edduardo x Jon
that's it lol

Please don't come at me if I do something wrong. If it's about the Mental Illnesses, and I showed it wrong, I will gladly fix my mistakes! If I need to verify anything about things, I will either cover it the next chapter, or tell you directly (if it's already been covered) in the comment reply.
Do not read the story if anything above triggers you, do not get mad at me due to your own mental incompetence. I write other stories that don't contain these triggering topics, so check those out if you are interested.

Enjoy the rest of the story!!

-JackieChan/Jack