Chapter 21

Hey guys! Araina here! 👋 I know I often I apologize for being slow and irregular with my update but this time, I want to apologize for not being able to reply to your beautiful comments. Sorry for that, lovelies.. 😔🤗 And also, thanks a lot for being with me all throughout ..GargiSharma104891 K-pop-Jk-Lovers la_larisagudino93 ShamitaPavuluri prakruthi695 Dharshaini_ _sparkler_ RohiLove69 Zindagi_26 Dharshaini_ Abhidhi16 silentwhispers68 Apurva_jain9999 Jananik77 MahinQuadri mrsconfusedaafat Shefalikapoor77
Thanks for being the sources of my inspiration. Love you all 😘 And of course, thank you and sorry to AninditaRoy5 and aasthaaa___ their immense patience and faith in me..❤❤❤ This chapter is for all of you.

As you already know, the Italics represent third person narrative and the regular font represent Eshaanvi's P-O-V.  Enjoy...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Even after his number of 'so called experiences' with women, Hardik still failed to crack the shell of the girl sitting beside him. What is she made up of? Is she for real? Is she underaged by any means?

'I still don't understand why're you crying!' Hardik couldn't hold his confusion for too long.

He was confused and was getting frustrated seeing what he thought was an 'overreaction' from a 20+ years old sister upon knowing about her brother's new girlfriend.

That's so silly and crazy!

Eshaanvi sniffed through her tears nuzzling on her knees. 'You won't understand dumbass' she said with no care to Hardik's feelings on her words.

Hardik opened his mouth to counter-attack but then, he tried to made up his mind thinking, he was bigger than this and the person beside him was a mere child, ignorant of worldly things.

'...Rahul's dating Athiya Shetty. Yeah, I did see their pics in an article around an year ago. It was a car launch or something. But, I thought the rumors were so silly. My brother would never hide such a big thing from me. He never kept his secrets from me. And now..' Eshaanvi looked up wiping her almost red eyes and looked sharply at Hardik.