Chapter 22

Hey Everyone! Hope you all are enjoying the festive season 🎑 Talking about seasons, CSK just won the season 14 of IPL, making it their fourth time hoping the winner's trophy. Also, kudos to KKR (my hometown  team 🥰) and their fighting spirit through out the season.

Now, what are your dibs for T20 WC finals?

Coming to my stories, we now have Rahul granting a pass to Eshaanvi's friend Kavya and Eshaanvi promising Kavya to stay by her side in her bad times. This chapter is basically a 'party chapter'🥳🎊 where we'll see where does Eshaanvi herself stand after arranging for others to attend the party. Will she be stay back home or....

(Get ready for the biggest chapter till now with the biggest twist)

//////////////////

THE DAY MOST AWAITED

'... and I'd just help her to get in, that's it. Once we are in, it's his-his, whose-whose.' Rahul reminded me again for the 5th time in last one hour.

'Okay, I'll tell her. Don't worry, she just needs the pass from you to meet that guy Avinash Singh. She really needs to, you know.' I assured.

Rahul checked his wallet again, for something and then suddenly, looked at me with a frown.

'Avinash Singh. Yes, you mentioned that name before. He indeed is a share holder of the team. But, what does your silly friend has to do with him?'

I gave him an angry look. 'Anna, Kavya isn't silly and you'll know everything once she confirms me the same.' I said not wanting to get to the details.

Since the guy is rich, who knows what accusation Rahul would vest on Kavya once  he knows him as her lover.

He scoffed, taking his phone from the couch. 'Why would I care, anyway? Just because Mr. Avinash seemed like a man of principles in our first meeting, I was kind of surprised to know that a man like him would have anything to do with that friend of yours.'

'Whatever...'I rolled my eyes. 'I'm gonna tell Kavya to see you in front of the stadium entrance.'

'Hm..but, don't blame me if I forget her face and she is left behind.' Rahul said.

What the...

'Anna...Ēke...'

'....come on babe, it's just a little one. Use toothpaste. I heard that works.' the annoying voice of Pandya hit my ears as he, too, made his way towards Rahul's room.

But, toothpaste! As ointment! Is anybody hurt?

'Okay, I'll wait. Seeya. Bye, babe.' he disconnected, presumably talking to kne of his 'babes'.

'So..Harry..Julie and Nattie, it is..!' Rahul said  scoffing at his bestfriend.

'Yeah, that's what I decided after a lot of thought. You know, Sumaira wanted to go as well. But...' Hardik shrugged.

Eww! Now, he has to pick two from his list of hundred girlfriends.

'And did you actually, pick cheats to decide the lucky ones?' I asked with disgust in my voice.

Hardik chuckled shamelessly. 'Nah..that's too old. I uploaded a pic on IG and decided the that I'd take the first two of them who reacts.'

I scoffed. 'Wow! Claps..' I said sarcastically.

Hardik did a fake bow, making me roll my eyes.

'Harry, are we late already?' Rahul asked fixing his wrist watch.