Part 26

Sapna nhi hai 😌😂 sach m The great Tina ne update kar diya is story ko.. 😎

Bhul gye story ? 😂 Koi nhi dobara pad lo 😛

Continue :

Preeta was shown walking towards kitchen to get water or maybe just to saw karan.. her bajarbattu.. even he did hurt her but still she couldn't stop herself from loving him..

She stopped in front of his room or should i said servent's room & about to open but stopped then again moved her hands to open but again stopped.. this goes for 5 minutes...

Preeta ( in mind ) : andar jau ya nhii.. lekin gyi to kya kahugi.. nhi gyii to mujhe neend nhi aayegi is be akal Luthra ko dekhe bina.. yaha aaya hi kyu haii.. ab buddy pata nhi kya kya torture karenge..

She was worriedly fidgeting with her duppata.. suddenly , she heard a scream from his room made her eyes widened in horror.. she quickly opened the door & entered inside..

Preeta : karan.. karan kya hua.. tu..tum thik ho..

She ran towards him & cupped his cheeks.. he was breathing heavily but still gave her weak smile.. his lips were all red & sweat was formed in his forehead.. hands were shaking badly..

Karan : i..i..i..i m fi..fi..fine baby.. babydoll..

Her eyes fell on a bowl which was on the table.. she looked at him shockingly..

Preeta : ye..yeh kya haii karan.. ( shouts angrily ) tum pagal ho gye ho kya haa!  shakal se hi lag raha hai kitni mirch hai is khaane m.. phir bhi.. tu..tumne khaa liye.. how could you?!

Tears rolled down from her eyes seeing him like this.. so vulnerable.. she immediately picked up the water bottle & about to made him drink but he threw that away..

Preeta : kara-

But he interrupted her & nodded his head in no..

Karan : i..i.. deserve that pre..preeta...

She couldn't believe that.. the man who was couldn't even tolerate slightest of mirch.. now ate half of that bowl & not even drinking single water drop..

He hold her hands with his trembling ones & smiled sadly in tears..

Karan : ye..yeh dard.. takleef.. tumhe.. tumhe mu..mujhse zyada hua ho..hoga na.. tab.. i..i sla..slapped you.. blamed you.. tum.. tum pe sh..shak kiya.. sa..saza to milni chahiye mujhe.. i hurt yo-

But she stopped him in middle & slapped his cheek not lightly not tightly.. she was in the verge of crying.. then glared him angrily..

Jo khwabon khayalon mein socha nahin tha..
Tune mujhe itna pyaar diya..
Main jab bhi jahaan bhi
Kadi dhoop mein tha..
Teri zulf ne mujh pe saya kiya..

Preeta : Shut up! Shut up you stupid bajarbattu.. kya bol rhe ho haa.. tumhe kya lagta hai khud ko aese takleef pahuchogye to mujhe khushi hogi.. NHI!! Karan Luthra.. tumse zyada dard hota hai mujhe.. samje tum..

She started crying while sobbing & looking at him with angry & cute eyes.. he chuckled & about to hugged her but she pushed him & started crying even more loudly..

Karan : preeta..

Haan jo khwabon khayalon mein socha nahin tha..
Tune mujhe itna pyaar diya
Main jab bhi jahaan bhi..
Kadi dhoop mein tha
Teri zulf ne mujh pe saya kiya..

He whispered & softly wiped her tears but suddenly begin coughing.. her eyes snapped towards him in a second & she cupped his face concernly..