Part 27

Continue :

A month was passed..

Things were going quite better.. after preeta forgave karan.. he didn't do anything wrong & was doing all the works which ryan told him to.. preeta's heart broke everytime when she saw him all worned out & tired but karan always remind her that he deserved all this & was doing for them..

At present.. he was used to ate spicy food everyday & slept on floor so was preeta.. she ate same food which he & every night slept on floor..

Ryan was seeing all this & he was kinda relieved and happy that he actually loved his sister.. probelm was just his anger which he was really trying hard to control.. & to his suprise karan also asked forgiveness from him.. he literally begged him to give one last chance & proved that he would always love preeta unconditionally & would do anything.. means anything to never let her go away from him again..

Right now he was shown in kitchen making food for everyone.. thanks to ryan.. he learnt almost all indian dishes..

Two pairs of arms wrapped around his waist made him smiled & turned towards her.. preeta's eyes widened in shock seeing tears in his eyes..

Preeta : karan tum ro kyu rhe ho ?! Kya hua..

Karan : pyaaz kaat raha tha preeta..

He chuckled then moved towards sink to wash his hands..

Preeta : kitni baar kaha hai maine tumse-

Karan : ki yeh sab kaam mat kara karo.. i know but i m doing this-

Preeta : for us! Mujhe bhi pata hai..

She said angrily & was about to left from there but karan hold her wrist & pulled her closer towards him.. he wrapped his arms around her waist then placed a soft kiss on her forehead..

Karan : kyu subah subah itna gussa rhi ho babydoll.. hm ?

He said while staring into her gloomy eyes.. she turned her face to other side made him sighed & cupped her face..

Karan : accha okay.. i m sorry..

Preeta : tum kyu sorry bol rhe ho.. why the hell are you saying sorry! Jab tumhari koi galti hi nhi haii to kyu sorry bol rhe ho.. haaaa!!

She almost yelled frustratedly as everyday he keeps asking forgiveness from her even though she already forgave him..

But she didn't know that he was keep saying sorry to her for the thing which he was going to do in upcoming time.. 

Karan : okay okay.. relax.. calm down.. stop stressing yourself.. you know why i m doing this.. ab har roz tum aese muh fula logi.. aese thodi chalega preeta..

Preeta : lekin mujhe accha nhii lagta jab tum yeh sab kaam karte ho..

She was looking down sadly..

Because of her they couldn't leave to Mumbai as ryan still didn't allowed them & testing karan's love for preeta.. she tried to understand him but he didn't listen to her.. and she just couldn't go without his permission.. he was her brother..

But karan was her husband.. she forget that & was really going to regret in future choosing ryan over karan..

Karan : lekin mujhe accha nhii lagta-

He mimicked her voice to make her laugh but instead she whined & slapped his chest lightly..

Preeta : karannn!

Karan : karannn!

He again did this & this time she laughed then cried adorably made him hugged her closely while laughing & kissed her cheek lovingly..

Karan : meri pyaari bajarbatti..

She hugged him back tightly.. wrapping her arms around his neck.. he smilingly caressed her hairs..

Preeta : i love you...

She said but it come out a cute whisper..

Karan : i love you too.. i love you so much babydoll.. i love you..

He rubbed her back then squeezed her more into him.. for them it’s the most comforting feeling in the world being in each other's embrace & listening to their heartbeats..

She always get that “I never want to let go” feeling from his hugs..

Their sweet moment broke when preeta pulled away from him seeing ryan walking towards them.. He took a deep breath & forced a smile in his direction..

Ryan : maa bula rhi haii tumhe..

Ryan's mother & preeta's chachi.. raano devi.. she was paralysed.. karan always helped her whenever she needs anything.. cleaned her room.. made food for her.. she liked him a lot & always praised him in front of her son..

And That's the way he was doing all this to gain everyone's trust then distroy them miserably..

Karan nodded & left from there.. after he reached near her room.. he turned & saw preeta hugging ryan very tightly & laughing with him.. he clutched the door knob into tight fist & glared them with enraged eyes..

Karan ( in mind ) : you will regret.. you will bloody regret ryan arora! Tune meri preeta ko mujhse alag kiya.. mera pyaar.. mera junoon meri preeta ko.. kuch ghante or and after that you will be dead!

Suddenly his eyes turned completely black.. pure pitch-dark black.. even his surface of the eyes.. the white area called sclera.. turned into very dark shade of black.. 

He chuckled evily as he saw the door broke & separated from the wall.. he lightly shook it while chuckling then put aside and entered inside.. his black scary eyes now turning into normal ones..

Screen Freezed

What do you think guyss what will karan going to do ?

And what happened with him ?

Do votes & leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️

Insecure in love ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें