Part 28

Continue :

An old abandoned factory was shown - 5km away from the village - that used now only for storing some unimportant tools, machines etc.. It was surrounded by barren land which had leafless trees..

Windows had broken glass, empty beer bottles from teenagers who come here to drink was shattered here & there.. wires of electricity poles were broken and blowing in the wind like weeping willow trees.. The corners of the wall covered with spiders, and their cobwebs.. Rats, Dirt, dust, fleece and trash everywhere..

These all things made the factory perfectly look like a Horror and crime site.. it was so quiet & lonely..

But suddenly that quiet place filled with a voice of a man screaming who was dragged inside the factory by other man..

Person : Chod mujhe! I said leave me you bastard.. bachega nhii tu karan luthra!! Preeta tujhe kabhi maaf nh-

Before he could finish his line.. a hard kick landed on his stomach made him cough out blood & fell on the dusty ground..

Karan : Don't you dare! Don't you dare ryaan arora.. mere pyaar ka naam apne muh se lene ki koshish bhi mat karna!

Ryaan chuckled & slowly sat leaning against the wall.. karan glared at him with red bloodshot eyes..

Ryaan : Pyaar ?! Konsa pyaar.. koi pyaar vyaar nhii karta tu usse.. obsession.. obsession hai vo tera.. or dekh lena karan luthra tera yahi so called pyaar tujhe preeta se hamesha ke liye dur karega.. m meri behen ko kabhi tere jaise jaanwar ke sath rhenge nhii dunga.. ( shouts angrily ) kabhi nhiii!! Tum dono alag ho ke rahoge..

After hearing his words.. karan started laughing loudly.. his evil laugh echoed in the whole factory..

While laughing, he picked up the iron rod & directly hit on his hand with extreme force made ryaan scream in pain.. his bone cracking sound could easily be heard & that made karan laugh more & stepped on his already broken arm.. ryaan cried miserably..

Karan : mere pyaare bhaiya jii.. oops kya kaha tha aapne.. ( acts to think ) Haa! Maalik.. ( bent to his level & look directly into his eyes ) tu ham dono ko alag to tab karega na jab tu Zinda bachenge..

He smirked looking at his condition.. his face was completed bruised with wounds.. blood rolling down from his head.. clothes soaked with his blood..

Karan closed his eyes and after 5 second again opened them made ryaan took a step away from him with jerk.. he got shocked seeing his eyes completely turned black.. 

Ryaan : ko.. kon ho tum ?!

He asked looking at him with fear.. Karan grabbed his neck.. tighen his hold and starting choking him.. then whispered in scary and dangerous voice..

Karan : Teri Maut! 

Ryaan was trying to remove his grip from his other unharmed hand but failing badly.. his skin started turning pale.. he tried to spoke but couldn't.. tears rolled down from his eyes.. his lips turned slightly bluish.. he was about to die but karan stopped & pushed him away.. a chuckle escaped from his lips seeing his helpless condition..

Karan : itni asaan maut tujhe naseeb nhi hogii ryaan.. & by the way ( laughs ) i didn't even apply that much force and look at you..

Phone ringing sound diverted his attention.. he smiled looking at the caller name & picked up it without any second thought..

Karan : Hey babydoll!

Ryaan gulped seeing his eyes turned into normal colour the moment he saw her name..