chapter 4

Blake POV; I am done I say close my computer Mel walks up behind me and hugs me and starts to leave kiss down my neck.

So I was thinking on Friday I take you on a date Mel says.

Okay I have never been on a date  I say to her.

Wait so when we kissed was that your first kiss mel aks me.

No I had a boyfriend but he broke up with me because I wouldn't have sex with him me and him only kissed.

Okay do you want to cuddle mel aks me.

Yea let's go I miss the warmth of blankets on my body Blake can I copy your homework skyler aks me.

Yea my laptop in is the kitchen.

I sit on the couch and get inside the little blanket cave I made yesterday on the couch.

Mel POV; I watch Blake crawl inside her blanket cave my mom was coming back from the bathroom. Mel she might like petplay my mom whisper in my ear try it with her.

I sit next to Blake little cave pull out my phone and look at pet gear I find two sets a kitten set and puppy set. I sit next to my mom show her my phone what else should I get her I whisper to her.

Get her a ball and a feather toy and a cage a bed to go inside it that's it my mom says thx no problem. Alright I have to get going your father has probably gotten into something.

My mom bends down in front of Blake little cave see you later sweetie pie my mom says to Blake bye bye Blake says I walk my mom out.

Blake can I talk to you I say sit down on the couch.

Sure Blake says it's nothing bad.

So have you ever heard of pet play I aks her yea I read about it on whattpad she says.

Have you ever wanted to try it I aks her. I actually have tried it she say. Did you like it I aks her yea I have my pet gear with me she says. Well I ordered you some stuff with my mom I showed her everything I ordered her.

It should be here Friday I tell her.

Would you like to help me put me pet gear on Blake says kiss my neck don't start something you can't finish I tell her.

And yes I will help you put your pet gear on let's go.

We are downstairs again Blake is laying under the kitchen table I am cooking dinner.

I hear skyler and Asher walk into the kitchen.

Blake attack skyler legs hey what the fuck skyler says.

Me and Asher both laugh Blake come here Blake comes to me.

Be nice I tell her Blake crawls away into the living room. you get on that couch your ass will be mine I tell her.

I watch her grab a blanket with her mouth and take it under the table her.

I have something coming in the mail friday I tell Asher okay I will be home on Friday I work from home that day he says.

We eat dinner Blake and me are now lay in my bed Blake slip into her headspace.

I let Blake nurse until she fell asleep I went to sleep after her.

Blake woke up in the middle of the night to nurse again and then went back to sleep.