chapter 10

Blake please answer your phone I have been trying to call you all day I had a last minute meeting in new York I didn't tell Blake that I was leaving Asher said after he told her where I went she left now she isn't answering my calls text I am on my way home now. After I got off my jet I went straight to Blake house her car was here she gave me a key so I don't have to knock I make my way upstairs I hear moaning  I opened Blake bedroom door to see her riding her pillow. I walk over to her grab her chin so this is what you have been doing instead of answering my calls and text she looks like she is scared out of her mind right now. I am not going to punish you since we still haven't gone over your rules I say to her.

Let's get you cleaned up I say picking her up I sorry mama Blake says it's okay all is forgiven I say kissing the top of her head.

I run Blake a bath and we talk about everything now we are cuddle in her bed I have to get home in a little bit I say to her no stay please she says with puppy dog eyes how about you come home with me I say rubbing her back okay I will pack a bag.

Blake was bending over to get some clothes out her drawer I smack her ass HEY why did you do that she says because I can I tell her kiss her on the lips i walk in her bathroom to just snoop around why are you in here Blake ask as she walks in just being nosey and seeing what shampoo you use because you smell amazing but i like the soap you use Blake says i know i was going to buy some more things for you for my house well lets go now Blake says are done packing i ask yea alright lets go and then we will pick up dinner i say picking up her bag.

we are at Walmart right now in the blanket section bae pleas tell me how we got here because i thought we where here for soap i don't know Blake says alright which one do you want i ask here that one she points to a grey one that is very soft and is king size fuck it i put it in the chart where to next we got everything we need and some things we didn't need  we picked up dinner and went home when we got there skyler car was here and asher parents car was here who is that blake ask that is asher parents how about you go upstairs while I bring everything in I tell Blake Otay she say I walk inside with blake she goes upstairs I walk into the kitchen and see them eating hey Mel Asher mom says hi I say back where is Blake Skylar ask upstairs I tell her Asher you didn't tell us that Mel got a boyfriend Asher mom says girlfriend I say loud enough for her to hear oh sorry Asher mom says it's okay I say when can I meet her his mom ask not today sorry anyway I have stuff in my car I need to get I say walking away I see Asher get up he follows me outside sorry I would have texted you that they where here Asher say it's okay this is your house too I say give him some bags we get all of them and go upstairs with all of the bags we walk into my room to see Blake in my bed with her pacifier just put them on the floor I tell Asher after he puts them on the floor he leaves Blake sits up you okay I ask yea are you in your headspace or no I ask her.

She makes grab hands towards me I take that as a yes I say as I pick her up i look at my bed and see a red puddle oh okay I say to myself hey babygirl mommy has to tell you something I say carry her to the bathroom turn on the bath you may have started your period I say in a nice clam voice I already see the tears coming it's okay I am not mad you are going to take a nice warm bath and I am going to change the sheets. Get the bed all warm and comfy alright let's get you in the bath I say helping her get undress I turned on the heater we have in the bathroom yell if you need me I say walking out the bathroom.

I take the sheets off and go downstairs to put them to wash Skylar and Asher and his parents moved into the living room I put the sheets to wash I was walking back to go upstairs everything alright Mel Asher mom ask yea just a little accident I go back upstairs.

Put new sheets on the bed right when I was done my mom just walk right into my room well hello to you too mom I say why is Asher mother blowing my phone up saying you are acting weird and you put bloody sheets in the washer mommy Blake says from the bathroom just a minute I yell back look I knew Blake anxiety wouldn't be able to handle meeting new people today so when we got home I told her to go upstairs and she got her period there was only a tiny puddle on the sheets alright calm down deep breaths my mom says now go get your sweet babygirl out the bath she says I get her out the bath and dressed into her PJ I nurse Blake until she falls asleep I unlatched her make sure she is all nice and tucked in I go downstairs my mom is in the kitchen Asher parents are still here come on let's go outside and talk about your day my mom says sure.