Author's Note and Trigger Warnings

Because the description is supposed to be short and just in case, here are, once again, the things you should be aware of before reading: depiction of violence, probably intentional and not intended death, usage of drugs, swearing, badly written relationships, mentioning of Greek mythology, a sarcastic reader, probably breaking the fourth wall, no shipping or something like 'this dream SMP member x reader' (sorry if that disappoints you, but no).

So read at your own risk, okay? And please don't yell at me if I get some things wrong or you don't like some things I write, especially when it's something I've covered in the trigger warnings. I try to keep everything as canon as possible but sometimes I will need to change some things for the sake of the plot I have planned for this story. (Especially timing of some events like the establishment of the Bee n' Boo and the prison or Tommy's resurrection. I try to get as close to the actual dates as possible by using the wiki and hunting down vods and clips but I can't give a guarantee that everything is perfectly timed)

Also, if you're not familiar with the concept of '(Y/N)' here are some abbreviations and what they mean:

(Y/N) - Your name (you insert your own / your character's name here)

(L/N) - Last name (you insert your / your character's last name here)

(N/N) - Nickname (you insert your / your character's nickname here)

(h/c) - hair color (you insert your / your character's hair color here)

(e/c) - eye color (you insert your /your character's eye color here)

(s/c) - skin color /skin tone (you insert your /your character's skin color or tone here)

I will probably not use the last three too much, because I don't want to give the character a big description so you can imagine the character the way you want.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ May the story begin ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰