Pandora's Jar

-------------------

You are about to read approximately: 2736 words

-------------------

The night sky was as clear as ever, and even one or two shooting stars made an appearance that (Y/N) could admire as they were leaning on the window still.

=========

"So who is working with you on this? I can't think of anyone that could pull off something as Impressive as this."

"It's Sam!"

"Sam? As in the warden of the prison?"

=========

A sigh left their mouth as they thought about the events of today. (Y/N) thought that they would be questioning their decisions right now, but they weren't. In fact, they were fairly content with themselves and what they had done.

==========

"Yeap, he's also the one I wanted to visit today... Well, not directly him, but you know what I mean."

"I don't, actually. Care to explain?"

The noise of a liquid being poured into a glass could be heard for a moment.

"I wanted to talk to Sam so I could visit Dream."

"Huh? I thought Sam didn't allow any visitors since the incident with Tommy?"

"Exactly, but we're pretty good friends, and I would do both of us a favor."

"Q, you need to stop being so vague with what you're saying, I don't understand a thing."

"Yea, yea, so I why I wanted to go there is, so I could maybe beat this revive book out of him, nothing too bad."

==========

(Y/N) knew they usually acted irrationally and out of greed and desire, but they were fairly content with not doing so for once.

Like they had reminded themselves earlier that day, drinking alcohol when you could be taken advantage of or be forced to make important decisions is never a good idea, and Quackity did either not know of this important piece of advice or had successfully ignored it today.

A soft and content smile crept onto (Y/N)'s dry lips, and they turned around to look at the sleeping man.

(Y/N) had carried him to his bedroom and taken off most of his clothes when he had gotten too drunk to talk to.

(Y/N) was sure that he wouldn't mind, because what sane person would enjoy sleeping in too tight clothing?

=========

(Y/N) took a sip of their ice-cold drink.

"I mean, who wouldn't want the ability to revive people, you know?" Quackity said as he bent backward and stretched. As he did so, (Y/N) quickly spat out the liquid in their mouth over the glass fence.

"I sure wouldn't mind knowing how to do that," they agreed with him.

=========

Working under Quackity.

(Y/N) didn't think that it would benefit their current plan at all and even thought doing so would hinder it. But as it turns out, Quackity just needed to talk a little lot more about his ideas to make (Y/N) realize just how much working for him would help them in the end.