❤Forever Loved.❤

Chappie: 2❤

Aliyah: *Sighs while getting frustrated* PRINCE GET OUT NOW!!!

Prince: Dammit Aliyah!!! Why can't we have a normal life.

Aliyah: And What do you mean normal ?

Prince: I mean with out all the yelling and fighting and thinking one of us is cheating and not putting forth the effort in this relationship.

Aliyah: And What do you suppose I do.

Prince: Talk to me I don't know What's wrong with you if you don't talk and tell me What's wrong.

Aliyah: *Sighs* Fine Prince you really wanna know What's wrong ?

Prince: Yes actually I do.

Aliyah: Fine...... Prince I'm mad at you because. {~Gets cut off~}

Maddie: Mommy, Auntie Layla called her and Auntie Ariel wants to know if you could come down to the mall today for a girls day out ? *Smiles*

Aliyah: Yeah sure Prince watch Maddie.

Prince: Wait What, Why ?

Aliyah: Unless you want to go on a girls day out.

Prince: Nope I'm good I'll watch Maddie while you go out OH!! and... {~Gets cut off~}

Aliyah: NO flirting I got it can I go now ?

Prince: Yeah Go.

{~*At The Mall*~}

{~*Outfits*~}

Layla- Pink Hollister Shirt White Shorts And Black Low Top Converse.

Ariel - Baby Blue American Eagle Strip Long Sleeve Shirt With Dark Denim Skinny Jeans With Blue And Black Jordans.

MaKayla- A "LOVE" Black Half Shirt With Her Belly Ring Showing White Capri's and sandals.

Aliyah- Misfits T-shirt Dark Ripped Skinny Jeans Purple Vans.

{~*Layla's POV*~}

It was great meeting up with the girls talking and shopping we all bought somethings we shopped and talked for about 2 hours now we're at the food court talking and eating.......