❤Baby Trouble!!❤

Chappie: 33❤

❤MaKayla And Prodigy❤

MaKayla: Hey babe ?

Prod: *Downstairs watching TV* Yeah ?

MaKayla: Can you come here for a sec please ?

Prod: Okay here I come you want me too bring you anything ?

MaKayla: Nope just you for now.

Prod: Okay. *Pauses his show and walks upstairs into their bedroom* Yeah babe?

MaKayla: Come here lay next too me.

Prod: *Gets in the bed with her and wraps his arms around her*

MaKayla: Isn't it ironic that Me and Aliyah have two toddlers and we both want another baby I talked too Aliyah Yesterday and she talked too Prince about it and their working it out so baby What do you say ?

Prod: Yeah We can work something out but let's focus on Jayden for now.

MaKayla: Okay speaking of Jayden there he is *Points too their door*

Jayden: *Standing there rubbing his eyes tiredly*

Prod: Hey buddy What's wrong come here.

Jay: *Walks into their room and hops in between MaKayla and Prodigy and lays down yawning* I can't sleep, What time is it ?

Prod: *Checks his phone* 12:30.

Jay: A.M. ?

Prod: No P.M.

Jay: Ohh Okay good.

MaKayla: Good Why ?

Jay: Cause I...... *Yawns, closing his eyes and getting comfortable* I wanna spend time with you and Daddy. *Falls asleep*

MaKayla: Prod ? *Shocked*

Prod: Yeah ? *Shocked also*

MaKayla: Did you hear what I heard ?

Prod: If That's Jayden calling me Daddy then yes I heard it too.

MaKayla: Awe Prod do you know What this means ?

Prod: A little.

MaKayla: It means he's growing on you y'all are gonna have a stronger bond and since Jay is 6 it usually takes him a while too move on from What happen.

Prod: What happen ?

MaKayla: Prod I Love You and....... I Love You a lot but That's a story I'm not strong enough too tell right now can you hold on and wait for a while ?

Prod: Babe I'll wait until your ready you come too me when you feel like you wanna talk about your past and when you do I'll be there and I'll listen but I feel as though you are strong enough if you made it through all that you went through you can gain enough strength too talk too me and tell me What happened in your past.