Annie

20 years ago at fowl, fowl was celebrating a New Year's Eve party. Even villains celebrate holidays.

Everyone was drinking and eating but mostly drinking and the most person who was drinking a lot was Steelbeak.

He was at a open bar, wasted out of his mind.

Stranger: steelbeak?

He then was greeted by a mysterious woman.

Steelbeak: huh

Dizzy from drinking, he turns around, his vision was a burry but when he focused, he was it was a beautiful feeling dog, she was wearing a red glamour glittering dress, had pearl jewelry, heavy beautiful makeup, black high heels, yellow hair in a bun and in his drunken mind, she was gorgeous.

Steelbeak: (chuckles) hey baby

Stranger: steelbeak are you okay

Steelbeak: I'm better now that you here

He takes the stranger's hand and kisses it, the stranger felt weird about it as she pulls her arm away.

Stranger: huh Steelbeak are drunk

Steelbeak: have we met before

Stranger: steelbeak it's me a Mona

Steelbeak: Mona (hic) that sounds hot, you're kinda hot

Stranger: maybe I should take you home

Steelbeak: whatever you say (snickering) baby

Minutes later, he was taken to a bedroom, in the arms of a stranger.

Steelbeak: boy you're strong, do you work out

Then when he was set on the bed, they stranger was about take off when he grabbed her arms, rolled her around and got in top of her.

Stranger: oh (giggles) steelbeak what do you think your doing, you already burned me before remember

Steelbeak: have I? (Chuckles)

He then pressed his lips against hers, then there were scenes of him moving his hands to her hips and upskirting her dress then he started touching her insides, filling her in, turning her on.

Stranger: (moans) AHH

He then kissed her neck passionately and tenderly this act of erotic mating lasted all night. It took fifty shades of gray to a whole new level.

Until the very next day, as the morning's light shined on Steelbeak's face. He woke up filling dizzy from the drinking and a headache from the party.

He was shirtless, he wakes up, his eyes blinking rapidly like sleeping beauty or Snow White does when they awaken from their deathly slumber.

He sits up, stretches his arms out and yawns for a bit.

Steelbeak: (yawns)

He snaps his metal beck and rubs his eyes as he tries to recall to what happened the night before.

He doesn't remember much of him drinking but he does remember go to bed with a gorgeous woman.

He sees that next to him, underneath the cover sheets, was the mysterious woman from last night.

He smiles mischievously.

Steelbeak: (chuckles) well good morning babe, last night was incredible

He puts his arm around her but then he saw something strange, he noticed that her clothes on the floor was a simple blue dress with vest, apron, and bandana, it kinda looks like the same thing amonia pines wear, he then started to get a sick feeling as he made a disgusting look when he looked at the person underneath the cover then he realized that the woman from last night was skinny but the woman underneath the covers her body was plumped. He then started to move his hand to the cover and what he saw terrified him as he was that it was...