Abstract Quarter-life Crisis

It was another night in saint canard, Launchpad and darkwing were on patrol heading home.

"12 robberies, 16 arsonist, 7 grand theft auto, 7 home theft, 2 burglaries and 1 international terrorist kidnapper not bad for a friday" darkwing says.

"Yeah but-" launchpad starts to yawn, "don't you think we should be heading home now"

Drake looks at his watch to see it was close to midnight.

"Yeah I guess you're right" then he started to yawn too, "I guess we could call it a night and get some rest, after all the Grimaldo mind need some sleep too"

When darkwing drives, the camera pans up to the moon then it turns to the sun, panning down to the mallard's residence.

Drake and Launchpad were asleep on the couch, then the door burst open it was icylynn coming home from school, she was 10 years old and gosalyn was 15, practically grew up.

"HI DAD!" Icylynn screams causing drake to fall off the couch.

"Ah-oh, icylynn, don't scream" he gets up rubbing his head.

"Sorry" icylynn runs inside screaming in joy.

Then when gosalyn came in last, but something was wrong, she looked droopy doleful disappointed depressed about something, she looked upset.

"How was school icylynn" drake gets up.

"Oh pretty good, why am I in trouble?"

"No, why would you be in trouble? Did you do something?" He gets up as he was suspicious.

Icylynn chuckles nervously, " nothing, I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't blow up the science lab"

"What?"

"Oops I got homework to do, bye" she immediately runs upstairs.

"Icylynn! You're in big trouble young lady, swear she reminds me of gosalyn, speaking of which gosalyn how was school"

But gosalyn passed by him and heads to the kitchen, she was quiet and silence.

"Gosalyn?" Drake realized she didn't say anything, he and Launchpad look in the kitchen to see her getting some water, she takes a sip and heads upstairs.

"Yeah sure, whatever"

"Gosalyn? You ok?"

"Yeah, I got homework to do, bye"

Drake was suspicious, "that was weird don't you think Launchpad?"

"Yeah, usually gosalyn is so cheerful when she gets out of school"

"Yeah"

"Maybe she just have a bad day"

"Yeah maybe you're right, she's just probably going through a phase"