Solutions

Jungkook's POV 

My eyes were still sore from crying as I watched her sleep next to me. It doesn't feel fair to me that we have to go through this. Have I really gotten too greedy? To think that I could have my dream, and my love? So the universe decided to try and put me in my place? 

The worst part is, if I had to choose, I don't think I would be able to. 

I want to say I'd choose my wife, but I also know how much BTS means to billions of people, and I worked my ass off to get to where I am today so to walk away from that, from ARMY especially just seems.. ugly. Painful and ugly. 

But on the other hand, Miranda and I are married. She's the love of my life, the one person that I have in my life that's mine and mine only. The one person who knows me inside and out. She's my rock, my shoulder, my tear catcher, my voice of reason, my smile, my laugh, my soul mate. And now the mother of my child. How would I ever be able to walk away from that? 

Oh god, when she said she wanted a divorce I literally felt my heart split into pieces. Seeing her so hurt and upset had already felt like an asteroid coming at me, but those words leaving her lips destroyed me, and to top it off she said to terminate the baby as well and 'pretend none of this ever happened' how? How would I be able to pretend that none of this ever happened? That I never fell in love? That I never found my soulmate? That I never helped create something beautiful? 

Impossible. 

I wish I could split myself in half so I could be in both places at the same time. One half in BTS, and the other half being the husband she deserves and the partner she needs. 

I'm so happy that she agreed to stay, that we're going to fight together for this. For us. I'll need to call Bang and let him know where my head is and ask him to help me. I know we're going to be busy, I know that, but maybe he could help me manage my time? Something. I'll figure it out. I have no other option but to figure it out. 

"You're off beat" Hobi tried not to scold me

"Sorry, I'll try harder"

"Do you want to talk about it?" Namjoon asked, I looked up at all of my hyungs as I sat on the floor

"She told me yesterday she wanted a divorce and an abortion because she doesn't want to be a single mom again"

"Holy shit" Jimin came over and sat beside me "did you guys work it out?"

"As best as we could. That's why I needed the day. She wasn't right when I came home in the middle of the night so I knew something was going on. I eventually got her to talk to me in the morning, and I have to figure out how to keep her"

"I'm sure you will" Tae said as he ruffled my hair 

"I have to. I can't lose them, and I can't lose this either" 

"You won't" Jin shoved me with his foot

"You're smart enough to figure it out. And Randa is a very smart, strong woman. I don't see her going down without a fight. Most of it probably came from her pregnancy hormones making her amotions worse" Yoongi added in his calm and collected voice he uses whenever I need his advice 

"I hope so" I sighed as Namjoon handed me a bottle of water 

"Ae-Cha accepted my lifestyle really fast, but she's also not carrying my baby yet. I can't imagine the stress that comes with it"

"Pregnant women are already emotional, so you throw something like our lifestyle into the mix and it's no wonder she had a meltdown" Hoseok said and I nodded, he had a point. 

"I have faith in her"

"And she has faith in you kookie. Don't forget that. She accepted who you were and has been by your side through a lot already. She uprooted her and her sister to be with you. I don't see either of you walking away without a fight" 

I felt a little better after talking to my hyungs but I still went to go see Bang. After spilling my guts, we decided that yes, we will still be busy, but our practices will be over at a normal time. No more working late nights and exaggerating long days. We don't need those anymore. We're all well aware of what we need to do when we need to do it, so working sixteen hours a day is too much. Not that we should slack off, but we should work hard and in a timely manner. 

The guys agreed. 

They also agreed that when we go on tour, Randa can come as well, and we'll hire staff to help her in any way she needs with the baby, and we'll have more free days in between shows so that I don't miss time with my baby and my love. Even if it extends the amount of time we are away from home, I won't miss the time that matters most. 

Me: bang said shorter days at work, and on tour we'll hire staff to help you, and extended free days in between shows so that I can be present for you and our baby. I'm also getting time off after the baby is born, they'll come up with something as to why I'm not at interviews and stuff. 

Wife🥰: that's relieving. Seriously. Thank you, and thank him for me too. I hope you're having a great day, and I love you. Thank you for yesterday too. I need that. 

Me: I love you baby. Too much ♡ 

Me: it doesn't solve EVERYTHING and it's still going to be hard. But this will help. 

Wife🥰: were going to be okay Googie. The 3 of us ♡ 

I pushed put a breath of relief and sat back in my chair with my arms behind my head, I stared at the words written down in front of me, just something I thought of when I was thinking of the baby

I can't wait to meet you

I can't wait to see you

I can't wait to hold you

Will you love me the same? 

Will I let you down? 

I promise I'll help you soar 

I promise the future is bright 

I promise to hold your hand, just trust me and I'll help you fly, higher than I've ever been, you'll fly higher than your dreams baby and I'll never let you fall. Never let you down. 

"Ah fuck" I dropped my arms and rubbed my eyes "I can do this" I felt a little more determined now that everything was falling into place. I felt like I could sort of get a hold on my emotions and man up to do what I need to do.

First though, I need to get home to my wife.