Chapter 1

Long ago 2 races ruled the earth, Monsters, and Humans. Both these 2 races had kingdoms, there were 7 of each of both races.

The humans and monsters had a riot but the monsters had offered a peace treaty between them which led to the kingdoms having peace for years.

Sometime later in 201x, 2 newborn human monarchs were born, however one was born in the day and the other was born in the night. The humans in each kingdom celebrated their birth, the monsters had offered gifts for the newborn's gifts from each kingdom and the human kingdoms celebrated too.

7 years have passed since that day, Chara woke up to see his mom opening the windows. "Good morning my joy, Breakfast is downstairs for you to go take unless you want the maids to bring it to you."

"Mama' good morning to you too." I would like to go downstairs, I don't want to become lazy just because I'm a prince." Mama' went to my  bed to give me a kiss," Alright Chara, your sister is downstairs already, so you guys aren't late for school." I got off my bed to go downstairs before I realized I hadn't brushed my teeth, or changed my clothes. Oh well I can just change my clothes later.
I went back upstairs to brush my teeth. I joined my sister later for breakfast, I looked at what was on the table, tsip pancakes. My sister opened her mouth to say something but I had already eaten my food and was so absorbed that I zoned out.

"Mom wanted us to go get ready to visit the Patience kingdom. '' So we have to go get ready for that." Do you remember Their kingdom's daughter ?"
"Yes, I believe it was Princess Serenity or Princess Serena Infirmière or so."
I heard a laugh from Frisk, "looks like you didn't remember her that much did you !"
" Ok yeah my memory isn't that good when it comes to her, maybe it's because most of the time she's really quiet or that she just doesn't do much, I don't know."
" Well why don't you get to know her as much as I do, that would help Chara."
" Alright, I will do that."

" Wow, the place around here is always this great, especially the ocean. I love seeing the sea animals there." well then you'll like the ones in the integrity kingdom then Frisk, that place is quite gorgeous as well."  "chara you only like that place because Emma is there, don't you?. I looked at chara in a treating.  " Well you're not wrong but her kingdom is still quite pretty, not just her."
" oh, so you do like her?"
" Who wouldn't like her? " any person who doesn't like her is probably blind and does not have good taste in things."
" oh wow someone's being possessive already now."
" ugh well sooner or now I will tell her how I feel about her."
" ok but don't keep her waiting."