02 | wait

𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 2𝓷𝓭 2021

🍫 🍩  🎀  𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶'𝓈  𝓅❁𝓋  🎀  🍩 🍫

The next day...】

-----------------------------------------

i m e s s a g e

-----------------------------------------

I was in a shitty mood my whole summer, I always knew people used me because of family's influence, fame and wealth, but I never thought that even the people closest to me would do it as well. The media always knew that my parents have a daughter as well as my name but they were never able to get ahold a picture of me since my dad and brothers help take them down on daily basis just so I could live a semi-normal life. Not even a month ago I found out how even the closest people to me were using me, and that for me was the last straw.

Out of impulse I decided to move halfway across the globe just to start a new, a new identity since I have officially decided to use my mom's last name for almost everything for now and move across the globe. My eldest brother, Adrian, has recently moved to New York since it is easier to manage and the business and since there was a really important cooperation coming up. I decided to try my luck and apply to Columbia university a month before school started using my actual last name, however, they were prohibited to leak that information out I knew that I obviously had the capability to enter the school as well since I was offered scholarships at the end of high school, but declined since I wanted to stay in Italy. That's a different story now.

My family was known all around the globe, perks of having a family that was the founder of the top industry in the economy right now. The Black industry was founded by my father but when my dad was CEO it was only top 10, when my brother inherited the title of CEO was passed down, he worked his ass off to get us to the top.

I deleted my old instagram account and started a brand new one, it has gained quite a following already with my own capabilities which I am quite proud with myself about.

Now that I've moved halfway across the globe, I do not need to worry if there are people using me of any sort since I am not a completely 'different person'. I decided to stay in a dorm instead of my own apartment this year because it at least increases the chances of me getting a friend. I am a really outgoing person who had a lot of friends, but I have learnt from my mistakes and now , I'm not looking for a lot of friends but friends I can trust and rely on.

My flight landed around 8:30a.m., I took the family's plane and was meant to be picked up by a driver at 8:45a.m. but who knew that my so called 'driver' was my idiotic older brother 'Adrian' or in my words a literal bitch.

Black family's jet-

In his defense, I was actually blind and didn't see him across the road

In his defense, I was actually blind and didn't see him across the road. He got me some famous nyc pizza to have on the way to school to get my dorm keys.

We arrived a little later due to the heavy traffic, I kind of miss the calmness and peacefulness in Milan, ironic right? but I'm excited to start this new chapter of my life. We got to the reception and got my keys to the dorm, Adrian had a meeting with the board of directors soon so he just helped me move everything to my room door but did not have the time to help me unpack. 'ehh I can already feel the bestie energy radiating out of the room, I can just feel it in me that we're going to be besties'

Breathe in...breathe out, 'you're going to be already Arabella, believe in yourself a little bit, you should probably knock just in case'.

and with that I knocked on the door three times...

·.·'¯'·.· -------------------------- ·.·'¯'·.·

ANYWAYY THIS WAS THE SECOND CHAPTER!! GIVE SOME FEEDBACK AND IDEAS?? HOW SHOULD ADRIAN AND AURORA MEET? I HONESTLY DID NOT EVEN PLAN OUT THE STORY AND Just COME UP WITH STUFF TO WRITE AS I WRITE. So ya give some suggestions, I love how I'm stuck when I'm only on the second chapter.

Thank You for reading!!

HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER, vote&comment xx

『爱』

- _foreveryours.