17 | trust

𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 19𝓽𝓱 2021

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.->   🎀  𝒶𝓊𝓇🍪𝓇𝒶'𝓈 𝓅♡𝓋  🎀   >-.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°

I woke up in an absolute mess today, and the only place that actually could bring me comfort was the beach that Adrian took me to, so I headed off there to contemplate my life choices. I did not even bother about my outfit since to others my style is awful anyway. I threw on a hat as well because I was unbothered to brush out my knotted messy hair and I guess the hat just did not make me look crazy.

[a/n I just wanted to remind you guys that even though others do not appreciate your style, just do you bestie, aurora here is a bad example so I just wanted to put this in]

unbothered outfit-

-----------------------------------------

Here I was miserable after having that heart wrenching conversation with Adrian. I have already told Bella I would be here for safety purposes because I wanted someone to know where I was if I got kidnapped, I do not really want to die just yet.

Have I mentioned I am an ugly crier? I was by the ocean sitting in the sand with dried up tears on my cheeks, a stuffy nose and red eyes. I am so glad that this beach was practically deserted. I was slowly admiring the scenery before me and thinking about Adrian

'Is Adrian as sad as me right now?'

'will he think about me again after this?'

'what is he doing right now?'

'He'd be better off without me'

As those ridiculous thoughts were running through my mind, a low deep voice interrupted brought me out of a daze "is this spot taken?" My heart stopped beating for a second, I can recognize that voice anywhere. I was about to turn around when he sat down beside me swiftly and slowly grabbed my cheeks to turn towards him.

'Adrian.'

I quickly shrugged doff his hands and turned the other side to wipe off my tears. "What are you'd doing here Adrian? I thought I made it pretty clear that I want whatever this is to end." I told him in my fake confident voice. He was silent but his hands made it back onto my cheeks and once again turned me towards him as he lightly tucked my loose hair behind my ears.

"I don't get it amore, we were doing so great, did I do something wrong? I promise I will change whatever you do not like about me, I-" He rambled on softly with anxious eyes looking straight at me. "Adrian you don't understand do you?" I questioned. "I do not Amore, help me understand" he pleaded. "We just would not work, you and I are different on so many levels, you would be happier without me" I replied softly, looking anywhere else but his eyes.

"But you make me happy amore, you make me the happiest man alive, trust me, you are it for me amore, when we went on that date, there was no more turning back for me," he said with a genuine small smile on his face.

"Trust me, I am slowly falling heads over heels for you, be mine? please? I promise to never beak your heart as long as you promise never to break mine." As he said this, he slowly managed to usher me onto his lap so now I am facing him with my hands around his neck, my legs around him and his hands on my cheeks to make sure I could see that he was being genuine about everything he had just said. He grabbed my hand and made me stick out me picky and thumb to make pinky promise with his making me let out a soft giggle as he kissed his thumb. I smiled lovingly at him thinking about how adorable he is being right now.

"You sure? Because there is no way you will be getting rid of me after this," I replied him with a smile creeping onto my face and happy tears falling onto my cheeks. "I have never been more sure than anything in my life, so what do you think amore? would you give me a chance and trust me to prove to you that you are it for me?" he said as he slowly pulled my cheeks closer to him, with his hot breath now against my flushed cheeks.

After he finished his question, I leaned towards him and captured his soft lips with mine, he was caught off guard but slowly starting returning the kiss slowly taking control over it. I tugged the nape of his hair while slowly savoring the kiss, it was more passionate than the one we had before. I slowly pulled back and took my hand to slowly rub the bottom of his chin while his hand drew circles gently on my thigh as he had a dazed look on his face as his eyes travel all over my face before landing back onto my eyes with an adoring smile plastered on his face.

I leaned into him as his arms tightened around my waist, I leaned up towards his ear and whispered,"That's my answer."

·.·'¯'·.· -------------------------- ·.·'¯'·.·

HEY BESTIESS, HOPEFULLY THIS MADE UP FOR THE RECENT SHORT CHAPTERS<33

REALLY SORRY IF THE STEAMY SCENES ARE NOT SO GREAT, I DO NOT REALLY KNOW HOW TO WRITE THEM BUT I AM SLOWLY LEARNING SO HOPEFULLY THEY ARE FINE FOR NOW AND NOT TOO AWFUL.

I AM HAVING A ONE WEEK BREAK FROM TODAY SO THERE MAY BE MORE UPDATES (NOT REALLY SURE YEAT SINCE I DO HAVE PROJECTS OVER THE BREAK BUT WILL DEFINITELY TRY)

I ALWAYS WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 10K READS, THAT IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE TO ME, THE FACT THAT OVER 10K PEOPLE HAVE READ MY BOOK.

I ALSO WANTED TO STATE HERE THAT NONE OF MY CHAPTERS ARE EDITED SO IF I DID MAKE SOME MISTAKES, DO LET ME KNOW.

ANYWAYYY Thank You for reading!!

HOPE U ENJOYED!! vote&comment xx

『爱』

- _foreveryours.