02 .

ATL || 4:50 pm

ATL || 4:50 pm

"you wanna go on a lunch date?" Aolani asked her bestfriend Rea'amir as they riding in her car gossiping about these people on the shaderoom,"yeah what you trynna eat?" Rea'amir said.

Aolani didn't really make her mind up yet before asking her that but she was really feeling for wingstop. "Wanna get some wingstop?" Aolani asked Rea'amir nodded her head excitedly knowing she finna eat.

Rea'amir decided to ride Aolani today since she hasn't seen Her in a month due to the fact that she's moved to the other side of town, in Atlanta also finishing college to get her lawyer degree.

"We finna go to the mall and get wingstop there to shop and spend time that we missed" Aolani said turning down the music she was playing.

pulling up to the mall rea'amir was telling Aolani how her and this boy started talking and how it was her longest relationship she's been in since highschool.

Aolani wanted a boyfriend but dudes never acted right enough to last with her, honestly there to childish but she'll give her time to somebody if they about they stuff.

"I always wanted to start a YouTube channel" Aolani thought. Might as well go buy a camera to start so once her and rea'amir sat down then started eating at the table enjoying there food.

It was finally time to go buy Aolani gx7 vlogging camera and MacBook7 for YouTube to start off even doe she gone try to be consistent it's gone be fun to atleast do something else in life to take interest in.

As Aolani was Walking to the bestbuy and apple stores side she was thinking it would be fun pranking people also giving people advice, the girl talk absolutely can't wait for that. Fashion tips and hairstyle , wig installs she is excited she can't wait.

Maybe some time her and her lover might start a couple or family Channel but Aolani Doubt they'll even make it pass three months.

Rea'amir and Aolani finally made it to best buy to buy the gx7 camera and MacBook. All Aolani asked was how much it is, how to set the camera and MacBook up properly like a real YouTuber.

Heading outta store she bumped into somebody but she was talking to Rea'amir to watch where she was going or walking. "I'm so sorry , or you ok ?" Aolani said worried. The boy looked at her like she was crazy for a moment but laughed it off knowing she didn't do it on purpose.

"It's ok it was just a little push I can take it, I'm a quarter back" the boy said truly a little. She nodded "hey can I get your name , just in case I'll see you again ?" Aolani smiled at him.

"sure of course , it's reign what about yours" reign smiled down at Aolani while having his brown dreadlocks in a bun Aolani almost melted in ice water."Aolani , see you next time If it happen again" she said while smiling back blushing walking off.

Aolani tried to find her car where she parked it at she decided to drop Rea'amir off at her apartment and find someone to make her YouTube intro for her first video that might drop tomorrow if she get home in time.

She was gone do a advice video or girl talk video. Depending on how she feeling when she get in her apartment atfer parking the car she might do both in the same video.

Parking her car right in front of her apartment to watch it outside of her window. She made sure to lock it and get her purse , everything else out of it for someone to break in.

Aolani got in the house put her keys on The kitchen counter making sure nobody was in here continued to make her way to her bedroom , and restroom to take a shower to freshen up for the video.

Once she got out the shower went to throw her dirty clothes in the washing clothes haker. she started to fix her something how to eat while setting up her video space to make the advice and girl talk video.

Aolani sat down in the chair and started the camera "wassup guys this is my first YouTube video, so bare with me with constantly posting I'll try to post everyday,but I'm definitely going to edit like a pro, but today I'm gone be doing a girl talk and advice video" Aolani kept going on for the video.

When she finally got done with it she started editing it while still checking on her Intro getting made. Her YouTube name gone be " AolaniMarie" something unique.

Aolani sat in her bed made sure to edited unnecessary stuff like umm's and stop's. If she leave that in there it will make it longer and unwatchable and that's something she doesn't want or need.

Two hours later Aolani finally finished editing and got her intro made first YouTube video is posted. All she got to do is share to her Instagram to promote it.

Aolani posted on her Instagram story and page , one hour later she had 10,000k views and 100,000k subscribers. Aolani dreams finally came true to go viral on YouTube.

Aolani went to go brush her teeth again , couldn't swipe the smile off her face. She went to bed smiling dream about more thing she gone Accomplish next.