09 .

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 12:50 𝗔𝗠

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 12:50 𝗔𝗠.

It's has been 2 months later the doctor told Aolani she could give birth anyday and time. She had a hair appointment today since it's thanksgiving she wanted to look cute for her first impression of her in front of kaleo family, her nails was already done she just need her hair done. Especially on thanksgiving can't going around doing looking how she look at home.

She was going over to her peoples house and kaleos for thanksgiving she wasn't even trynna cook her own food. She'll probably cry if she put the word ingredient her water works come out easy.

She was gone vlog today but she wasn't finna vlog inside kaleos people house that's going over so many boundariesz. She did not want to or try to cross. She rather be on good terms then bad honestly she didn't what to start beefing with nobody especially with anybody on her daughter family side.

She really hope they could cook if not she leaving as soon she get her plate. Feelings might get hurt but they wasn't feeling her hunger disappointment by nasty food.

Aolani laughed at her thoughts hoping they don't come true. That would mess up her day completely but since it was one o clock she had to be otw to her hair appointment after she got dress. She had on a plain brown dress with a pink purse and her pink light up Balenciagas.

Aolani didn't wanna over dress or underdress. So she just really put on a simple outfit to her because it wasn't all that but she loved her pink Balenciagas. Aolani grabbed all her belongings she would need and headed to her car.

Aolani was already scared she would be not going if she miss her hair appointment. That's a automatically a no go and ghetto also unlady like. She started getting on the freeway playing music.

She really wanted to make it there early just so the lady can start work on her hair before three o clock that's when kaleo mom thanksgiving gathering starts. She had already had her plate in mind.

lani pulled up to her hair appointment location. And surprising she made it on time the girl told her to come up and she started doing Aolani hair. Aolani had asked for a regular deep kinky curly wig.

She normally gets straight or body wave she been coming to the same lady for years. Wasn't finna change on her now.

Aolani loved her hairstyle even doe she hate when wigs starts being itchy and annoying. Her nerves really bad and temper shorter than her. Everytime she gets a wig she ready to take it off.

She payed the girl her money and gave her a tip just because. And she's so nice to alani. Walking out of her hair stylest suite kaleo started calling her. " where you at ? " he immediately asked her since he halfway at his mama house. " I'm on my way now I had to go get my hair done you know I'm baldheaded." She said to him getting off the elevator to go to her car.