05.

𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 8:50 𝗣𝗺

                 𝗔𝗧𝗟 || 8:50 𝗣𝗺.

Aolani has been throwing up everything she eats for six weeks. she even threw up water that's how she knew something was right because she loves water. But everytime she'll watch a tv show she like or love and smb dies she would cry unusually.

Aolani realized she started gaining weight, eating more , sleeping more , crying more, throwing up literally more. The only thing she could think of is google and the closest shopping store nearest here. But she looked up pregnancy symptoms , everything she's been going popped up.

When she say everything she means every re thing as backaches , headaches , memory lost. She honestly was hoping the symptoms didn't pop up but she the one who had unprotected sex. She knew she had to go take a test to make sure and not just assume.

Aolani started looking around her room for her house keys to go to the store. She really didn't want to go to any public store for a test but nobody knew where she lives or be around her area but her closest friends And family members.

She finally found her car keys and started making her way outside to her car locking all her doors so nobody won't break in or try to take anything being Ignorant. It's a lot of those kinds she wouldn't put anything pass nobody.

Aolani made it outside to her car and started it up going out of the townhouses complex making sure nobody following her. Aolani kelt thinking about what she'll do or going to do when she get the final test results after she get and take the test she wasn't really scared it's life.

Aolani pulled up to the cvs down the street by her house she parked her car and got out of her car and locked it up. She walked inside of cvs Immediately   going to the pregnancy test department. Hoping anyone didn't she her she looked both directs before grabbing 3 test.

She went to the counter having the worker ring it up so she can pay she automatically just used her Apple Pay to get it of the way. She thanked the worker and went back to her car she seen a McDonald's near where she was and decided to get something to eat there.

She pulled threw McDonald's drive threw and ordered her a Oreo McFlurry and a Big Mac , also 3 cheeseburgers and 1 large and small fries for to eat in the car. before she go take these test's and lose her appetite She prayed her food stay down because she's hungry.

Once Aolani got her food she started eating her fries on the way home knowing she gone want some more at home. Which is why she got two of them when she arrived home her mood automatically changed.

Aolani grabbed all her bags not wanting to leave anything behind the walk back would be so long how lazy she is. Aolani began walking to her house she kept thinking how she's gonna get threw this if she is pregnant for real.

Aolani already thought she wouldn't be able to do it, but she know she'll make it threw anything if she try and believe in her self. She unlocked her door and walked in , put her bags down her her kitchen counter.

She took a long breath in and out before getting a cup , taking the tests and going into the restroom. She unwrapped all three of the tests before peeing in the cup. She was so scared once she got done with peeing she put her tests in the cup and took them out and waited 15 minutes.

She got bored so she decided to scroll on Instagram and ate her food while waiting for the test to get done. , she waited the whole 15 minutes before going back into the restroom looking at the test she closed her eyes for a sec.

Aolani broke down crying once she seen the results she finally gone have a mini me of her. She wanted to tell her family members first but the only person she have to tell first is her baby father. She think kaleo will accept the fact that she pregnant and he nutted in her but with men you never know.

She couldn't believe she is 23 years old pregnant well she could but this she don't imagine until years later. At least she could accept the fact that she's pregnant and got pregnant with her own actions honestly she wasn't putting the fault on anybody. It takes two to make a whole.

Aolani was debating on how she gone tell kaleo that she pregnant. But she knew text was the lease painful way from getting heartbroken or stressed out depending on how he might take it she took her phone out and she texted him they needed to talk.

He replied back with " yea ma ? "
She almost choked on the spit she had in her mouth from her nervousness and scaredness. She wasn't scared to talk her shit to nobody so if he act right she act right. She replied back with the pictures of the pregnancy tests and said " I'm pregnant with your baby with had sex 3 weeks ago in your car. "

He almost had a heart attack seeing them pictures but he knew exactly what he did on purpose. He thought her pussy was to good not to trap he laughed to his self. He texted her back saying " I remember me nutting in you I thought it wasn't gone work opps my bad. Text me the time and date and addressed the appointment , I'll be there. " he texted her back.

That relieved so much stress from Aolani brain she thought she was finna be a single mom honestly. But she realize what he said " this mother fucker trapped me the sex was that good to trap me the Doe " she said to her self shaking her head at this crazy fucker.

She texted him back with a simple " I'm gone kill you bastard " she mumbled bet his ass won't do it again.

She set an appointment for Saturday since she wasn't gone be doing anything. She knew she have to call her people and tell them the news tomorrow she was to tired to do it tonight. One phone text down a lot to go she thought hopefully they go like this one but this was the most important one.

Aolani started cleaning up her house for tomorrow she gone call her people over to tell them but it's gone be like a surprise guessing challenge for her YouTube channel. Her recent video hit 200,00k views in 3 weeks she knew her YouTube was gone go somewhere atfer she drop this tomorrow.

Aolani can get tons of ideas now that she's pregnant and she can do pranks on her babydaddy. Hopefully he don't take it to far and break the camera. First prank she gone do on him is hickey prank.

Aolani was tired she cleaned up her front room and kitchen now all she have to do is clean her bedroom and restroom tomorrow. She's not finna overwork her self just for them not this time. But she hopped in the shower

She decided to lay down in her bed after she got out the shower and brushed her teeth. she just layed down and scrolled on her phone until her phone started dying and went to sleep.

She knew or hoped the next day went smoothly.

• what should they have ? TEAM GIRLLLLLL 💕💕💕💕 or
Team BOYYYYY 💙💙💙💙💙💙