23. Monsters are a bothersome annoyance

Tigers Eye was, again, running through the twisted corridors of the Super-powered Academy. But this time, it was because she had to get to Principal Time. The monster had finally awakened, and it had already torched at least a third of the Sunrise city and the whole of Sunset villag-

And she was falling, falling... straight into bright yellow golden tendrils, which set her upright, gave her a push, and she saw Lightning running with her, too. Cold air brushed her other side, and she realized that Ice was also there. 

What are they doing in the academy? They graduated three years ago! Oh wait, it was probably the Fire Fury, too. 

Ice said, like he wasn't running full tilt through the messy maze that made up the Academy, "Fire Fury?"

"Yes," came her answer only when they stopped at Time's office.

The door was open, and the Time God was standing there. 

Tigers pulled up her memory file of him.

Time:
Looks: Shoulder-blade-long straight void-black hair. Braided most of the time. Actually silver, almost diamond-like eyes that seemed to go through every motion much quicker than normal. Oh, and stare into your soul. That was like, super obvious and we all knew it was to come, anyway. Usually found wearing a suit. A black one, with silver patters. They seem to move. They actually move. 
Magic: Void black. So black they seem to suck the light out of the air. He's on our side. We totally knew that. (Wear so much dark colors and people start to suspect demon-summoning rituals) But his eyes glow pure white when he uses his full power. (This is according to Chrysanthemum. He hasn't done that in decades.) SO POWERFUL WOW!!!
Notes: 600 years old anyone?

"Fire Fury." was the first thing out of his mouth. Then came: "Rally... Flame, Drown, and... hmm... Flood."

"Excuse me, Professor, but, um, Drown's dead. Died five years ago." Lightning.

"Oh, really? Well, then, get Tsunami and Mud. And, Ice, Light, be nice to each other while fighting the monster. We do want it dead."

"Fine" muttered the duo.

Time clapped his hands once, black flash, and he was gone. Teleportation spell.

Presumably to put on his armor.