Quinten and Alora

My beautiful babies were already six months only. The strange thing about it was their age was six months. Much like Darci, Alora was about three years of age. Quinten was around five though.

He was still much bigger than his sister and still had fangs. Alora spent most of her time with Darci now learning about their powers. Quinten didn't have any witch like abilities. He spend most of his time playing with Laddie. He had also developed blue eyes. Neither of us had blue eyes but max had told us that my father did so we didn't think too much into it after that.

He did have a temper though. He seemed to get mad over small things, which I am sure most little kids do at first. His temper, though, seemed unlike anything I had seen before. Max came to see him every other day to help him with this.

If he didn't want to share, then him and Laddie got into fights. Most of the time it wasn't bad, just boys tussling over silly things. But there were times where he took it way too far.

He got mad at his sister one evening because she was sick. That's another thing, Alora seemed to get sick very easily. She got a lot of attention from Dwayne and I which left Quinten out. We didn't mean anything by it, it was just that she was sicker than she had been in the past.

We went to sleep that night not knowing he was upset at us or his sister. He had gone and drank some of her blood. He then woke me up standing over me trying to drink mine as well. This terrified me, mostly because I didn't know it was him at first, and caused me to scream.

My screams woke up the boys. Dwayne was enraged that he would hurt his sister and try to harm me. He got sick off of the virus inside his sister's blood. Since that night, max has been doing his best to help control his anger. We believe it is because he was born a vampire and not turned into one.

Darci has loved having a little sister. Darci was going on thirteen years old. She had the soul of an older woman, which I think she got from her grandmother. She was kind and gentle with Alora. She took it upon herself to watch over her.

She loved helping her with magic. On days they had off, she would braid her little sister's hair and  reading to her. They played with each other constantly. They seemed to be inseparable. They absolutely hated when the boys would pull pranks on them but they always found a way to get them back.

I could tell David had a rough time watching his daughter grow so quickly. I honestly did too. I was still very much human and watching all three of my little ones grow rapidly was hard on me. Dwayne had a similar issue with it but half the time he was too worried about if his little girl would get sick or if Q would snap.

Marco and Paul loved the violent side of Q. That's what they called him by the way. They gave him the nickname Q Ball but they kept it down to Q most of the time. He loved his uncles. They respected my wishes of not smoking around him but he loved listening to their loud music.

Today was like any normal day. The girls were off learning more potions and spells. Q and Laddie were watching a new movie max had brought over. Max was visiting us for the evening. Darci had not gotten her hunger for blood yet but we were vigilant every day incase it came.

I was curled up on the couch while Dwayne was reading. I had dozed off and woke up about two hours from sunrise. I was a little late to get the girls but I found it weird Agatha hadn't tried to contact me any. We did have a landline now and she used it quite often on the days she needed time off or missed the kids.

I shot up off the couch startling David who was now sitting with me. The boys had gone to feed but he seemed to want to hang back. They were all secretly worried Q would try something again but he hadn't had a night like that in a month.